[ 1 ] Dark Magic

When the city gangs come crashing into each other fighting tooth and claw, Micah knows it's time for him to leave. A speedily yet narrow escape leads him to the lake, and Micah's curiosity grows intensely. ThunderClan readily accepts him for his humble and quick-witted nature, but a mind growing with black sickness will never stay the same.

Soon enough the Moonpool's glittering stars lay out Micah's path right in front of him, and he learns that he's a descendant of the only known necromancer in history. Great yet dangerous powers slither into his claws from StarClan themselves. Micah is destined to be a savior—a prophecy is even created—but the darkness eating away at him will cause a great turn in the Clans' history. For once, StarClan is wrong, and a great leader is rising to power. Supporters and non-supporters split and a civil war ensues. Micah believes he's doing the right thing by saving his cats and creating everlasting peace between the Clans by stepping into his new position, but he doesn't even realize the destruction he's causing around him. Shadows creep into the forest and no one is safe anymore. Micah's powers are growing. And he has no idea what to do with them.