Night & Day

"Nightmare, what are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Brother, I just want to make them happy. Now's not the time to be causing chaos."

"Now's ALWAYS the time to be causing chaos"

I really don't want to have to fight him in front of this human. I could risk them getting hurt because of us. It's bad enough that they're going through emotional pain, so I stand up to guard them.

"You're always having fun making people happy, I should have a chance to play with people's emotions."

I do my best to stay calm, but it's not easy to focus when you have to protect someone who is hurt.

"Since I'm feeling 'nice' today, I won't hurt the human. Besides, negativity from a human won't be enough for me, I need MORE."

Oh God, don't tell me he's going after the town nearby. Who knows how strong he'll get from all those townsfolk!

Focus Dream... Don't worry, you can handle this. You've done this before countless times, so there's no need to be nervous.

"Please leave Nightmare, you have no business here."

"Asking me nicely won't make me go away brother."

"I don't want to fight you Nightmare, so please... go."

"You won't fight back? You just made my job a little easier dear brother."

In the blink of an eye, I found myself hanging upside down! I really don't like seeing the sky below me and the earth above me, it's very unnatur- I suddenly feel something slip from one of my pockets, Ray!

"A doll? Really Dream? You keep a doll with you?"

"Put me down!!"

"Honestly Dream, how childish..."

He picks up Ray and stares at her for a few moments before tearing her in half.

"Hey!! Why'd you do that?! Error gave me that doll!"

"Cute, but I doubt you'll need it."

Before I could say anything I was thrown backwards and everything around me faded to black...