Given a Name

{POV Shift}

A name...
She needs a name. Picking names never really crossed my mind until now. What should I call her?

I study her carefully, she's very pretty and kinda small. Well... smaller than most of the dolls Error makes. She has a kind smile on her face, a smile you'd see on the face of very welcoming and kind-hearted person.

She's seems bright and sweet, like a ray of sunshine breaking through a blanket of clouds. Maybe that's what I should call her.
Ray

I like it, and it does fit her. She is a little Ray of sunshine.

"Are you just going to stare at the doll all day?"

"I was thinking about a name."

"Really..? What did you come up with, oh so brilliant orb of light?"

I laugh a bit, Error's nicknames are silly, but I know he doesn't mean to offend me.

"I decided to call her Ray."

"Ray? Why? Is it because I used an arRAY of cloth to make her?"

His puns are getting pretty bad, but I laugh anyways. They mean no harm, so I guess they aren't all that bad.

"So you named the doll, what now? Are you going to take it with you EVERYWHERE?"

"Maaaaaybe"

We talked for a bit before I left. I felt someone having negative emotions in another au. I should go cheer them up before my brother decides to cause some trouble.