part five

⚠️ Slight nsfw/smut. ⚠️
⚠️punishment⚠️

Atsila's p.o.v

It's been about a week of me staying with Kangee. He still has yet to introduce me to his family, which I'm kind of grateful for. I don't know how they'll react to him having a male mate. I start to stretch slightly, turning in his arms. "Kangee?" I whisper quietly. I want to wake him up, I need to go. I press a hand to his chest and push away some, only of course to be pulled back in. Maybe I don't need to go, this feels nice.
I whine quietly, squirming some. I definitely need to go. I know why he's ignoring me, but I want to be big today. I don't want to say it. I press my hand to his cheek instead, brushing my thumb across his lips. The tingles are nice. So so nice. I pout some, pushing away while whispering, "I need to go and I know you can hear me." He smirks. That douche bag!
"Say it for me, baby," Kangee rasps. Oh god, that's hot. He does it every morning but I'm not ever gonna get used to it. I turn so my back is towards him. "I'm an alpha and won't cave." That does it. He presses his lower half into my bum. Morning wood.
"I'm sure I can make you cave, my Love," he whispers into my ear, nipping at the lobe. I shiver slightly and turn my head further away from him, which only results in a hand around my throat that pulls me closer. He starts to attack my neck in kisses, and we both know I won't last long. Without even thinking I start to squirm, causing Kangee to groan. Such a pretty sound. I'm slipping into sub space too quick and I can't. I have to be in charge of myself today. "Fine! I'll say it!" causes him to stop. "Then say it, baby," he says.
"Can I please get up...Daddy? I have to potty." I pout the whole time, arms crossed and everything. He chuckles and smacks my bum as I climb out of the bed, running to the bathroom.
"Meanie.." only seems to make him laugh harder.
----------------------------------------------
Everyone is at work or school right now, so its just me and Kangee. He refuses to let me be big. It's annoying kind of... in the I'm a brat and wanna disobey him way. He also refuses to answer as anything other than Daddy or Sir from me. Also annoying. In the brat way. I hop up onto the counter and watch him cook. I think he's making pancakes with strawberries and eggs and bacon. I don't bother to pay attention. "Hi, why can't I cook for you today?" I ask. He just continues cooking and hums before replying. "You know you're too little, babe." God he frustrates me! "I am not and you suck, Kangee," I smirk before stealing a strawberry. He slowly puts his spatula down and looks up at me, moving to stand between my legs.
"You know that's not my name to you, baby, so you need to quit using it today," Kangee says while gripping my thighs. He peppers kisses up my neck and jawline, humming as I pout. "I wanted to be big," I whine, "But you won't let me." He doesn't reply so I push him away, pouting more. "Fuck you," I say.

That does it.

"I know we haven't gone over our rules yet, my precious little Love, but I made it very clear there would be no cussing. Ever. For any reason." He pulls away completely and continues. "Go sit at the table, and when breakfast is done we'll talk about your punishment."

He sucks and I don't want to, but I do as he says. He brings me my plate. It's a baby's plate. He's been trying to push me into a baby like headspace, wanting to see how young my space can be. I don't want him to see yet so it's not happening. At least the flowers on the plate are pretty. I quickly eat and put my plate in the sink before turning to leave. I'm almost out of the door before he speaks. "You know better, pumpkin. Come here."

I know pretty well how this works now. I slowly drop to the floor and crawl to him, looking down the whole time. As soon as I see his shoes, I push up onto my knees, keeping my head down in a position for forgiveness.

Kangee's p.o.v
I run my fingers through his hair. He's so beautiful, I ache for him. I know he isn't ready. But I need him.
Slowly, I brush my fingers down his cheek, to his jawline. I grip his chin between my forefinger and thumb and tilt his head back to look at him. He blushes. That's such a good color on him, pink. "Tell Daddy why you're in trouble, baby." He squirms before whispering, "I-I cussed when I knew not to, Sir."
The way he slips into his sub space is so beautiful.
"That's right, Love. Why did you use a no-no word?" I continue, gently stroking his cheek.
"I...I don't know, Daddy.." he says, trying to look away. I just hold his face in place, continuing to look at him. I can smell the arousal, I know he's soaked. He likes being put in his place.
"Over my lap. Now. Ten spankings for using a bad word, I want them counted. You are to thank me after every spanking. Understood?" I watch as he squirms slightly and whines, quickly trying to get out of his punishment. "B-But Daddy! Please can't I just write lines!?" He asks. I know he likes spankings and that's why he doesn't want them. Too bad.
"No. Over my lap."
I watch as he slowly crawls onto my lap, whining softly still. "What's our safeword, beautiful?" I whisper, massaging his ass. I pull his pants down, along with his boxers. Remind me to get him into some pretty pink panties one night, my wolf growls. I can only agree. Atsila whimpers softly, whispering "puma". Such a good boy, answering me and knowing his place.
----------------------------------------------
Atsila's p.o.v

I try to hold in my moan as he smacks my bum again, tears falling out of my eyes. "T-Ten, thank y-you Daddy.." He quickly pulls me up, setting me so my bum is between his legs, and hugs me to him tightly. Which is a problem. I'm rock hard and can't take anymore friction. "You did so good, baby, you were such a good boy. Did I hurt you too much? You know Daddy doesn't like having to punish you." He fusses over me. My tip brushes against his jeans and I jerk away quickly, biting my lip harshly. "Fuck, I hurt you didn't I?" He asks. "N-no! No Sir," I reply quickly. Then I remember I have nothing on my bottom, and quickly slide off of his lap to reach for my boxers. But not quick enough, since he sees what I'm trying to hide.

Kangee chuckles softly and grabs my waist, pulling me back into him. He pulls me onto his lap, my back against his chest, and grips my...prince parts.. I blush and try to squirm away. "Do you want Daddy to play with your cock, baby?" He asks. I can't answer, since he starts to stroke my length. Instead of pulling away, I start bucking my hips up into his hand. God, being this needy is embarrassing I think. Kangee pushes me up, and I stand in front of him awkwardly. I squeeze my eyes shut, squirming some. He says nothing, and I feel nothing. Until his lips are around my tip, his tongue swirling across the slit. I gasp, trying not to thrust into his mouth, his heavenly mouth. He slowly pushes his mouth down, until my full length is in his mouth and my cock touches the back of his throat. "G-God... Daddyy," I whine softly. "Pl-please, Sir~," just a moan as he swirls his tongue down my length, hallowing his cheeks enough to create a vacuum effect. He continues to do naughty things until I can hardly
stand, when he grips the base of my shaft and pulls his mouth away, asking me if he can continue...and do more. But I'm not ready.. I quickly pull away and shake my head no, pulling my pants back on. I turn around to leave, only to find someone watching us. A man. I've never seen him before. Oh god, he's been watching us! I quickly stumble backwards and hide behind Papi, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly. This is going to make for an interesting conversation.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: lots of this book has been smut so far but my boyfriend puts me in a mood. For the next part, I'm going to better introduce the stranger and it's going to be a softer theme. Yanno, cuddles and shit :). Comment and tell me what you wanna see next. Also I was thinking about changing the covers. Would anyone wanna make a few covers or something and send them to me? I'll probably feature it. Sooo anyone wanna be the new cover? Lol.

I'm sorry it's been so long. I have no excuse other than I'm terrible. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you all have an amazing new year.

Also!!!! Currently I'm in more of a vanilla relationship (I'm happy though!!!!) and haven't been in any sort of little space for a while. If anyone wants to like message me and be baby friends???? That would be appreciated. I'm super awkward but we can try! I'm underage by the way. But also I'm a switch so like hmu peoples!!

What should I call everyone who's a fan of this book? I'm thinking maybe "lil wolves". Unoriginal but cute.

QOTD: what's your favorite color? Mine is yellow! 💛🌻