part two

A/N: I don't know if I want to add some of your more standard werewolf items in this book, because I'm not a very great author. But I guess I'll just wing some of these things, and then decide later? Let me know in the comments how you picture the story going, or if you think it goes differently than you planned or than you think I planned. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(This here is more for my benefit so I don't forget anything heh.) Kangee - Alpha of Blue Moon Pack.
Atsila - Alpha of Red Shadow Pack.
David - Atsila's third in command.
Amber (Ammi) - Atsila's best friend and David's mate.
Adam - Atsila's beta, currently away on pack business.

Atsila's p.o.v.

I slumped to the floor as Kangee left my room, pulling my knees to my chest. 'Ammi? Can you come here now?' I mindlinked her. Immediately she was in my room, in front of me, already bugging me.

"So?! What happened?! What did he say what did he do what's happening is he staying did you accept him as your mate are y-"

"Ammi! Please.. I just.." I blushed and hid my face, biting my lip softly. "You and David are in charge for a few days, as Alpha Kangee and I will be going to his pack.. B-but uh.. Can you help me pack?" I ask my best friend. Immediately she has a bag and she starts to pack for me.

"You'll need a onesie and your pacifier and perhaps some diapers because we never know what your headspace will be that day.. Hmmm some coloring books, your paci, and how about your sippy?" She continues ranting as she packs for what seems months, but I trust her. Although, she does toss something in there while she thinks I'm not looking. His scent fills my nose again and I begin to panic as my supposed best friends laughs at my struggle.

"Atsila, sweet boy?" His silk and honey voice asks. I panic because as soon as I see him I'll be little. I don't want to be little, what if he's just messing with me?

'He says he's my Daddy now! I want him to be but I'm scared!' I mind link Ammi. She just smirks as he opens the door.

"N-No! Don't come in!" He comes in anyway. "O-Oh.. Hello, Kangee." I'm trying I swear I am.

He leans down and gently caresses my cheek again, and I lean into his touch, arching slightly to be closer. "Sweet, sweet boy~." I feel color rise to my cheeks and I whine softly. The tingles from his touch are too much..

"Come, Love, we must be on our way," he says softly. Ammi bounds over as I stand, still looking at Kangee with admiration. She hands him my bag and kisses my cheek, whispering, "Have fun, bunbun."

Before we leave, Kangee trails his fingers down my neck, to my sweet spot, the spot where he'll mark me. "Little One?" He asks. He only gets a small 'hmm' in return, he growls. "Little One.." He asks again, quieter. I know what he wants, and I so desperately want to submit to him.. But I am an Alpha werewolf, and he must earn my submission. His arm wraps around my waist tightly, and he growls lowly.

"Will you do what I want, or must I make you, Love?" I whimper softly, I want to so badly.. Should I? M-Maybe..

I stutter, softly while blushing bright red, while trying to hide my face desperately. "Y-Yes Daddy.." As if my mouth didn't need to obey my command of no. My words make him tilt my head back, and he pecks my lips softly. I purr at the attention, I want the attention.

Gently, he takes my hand and tugs me towards the doorway and down to his awaiting car.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I don't know this is more of a filler. Guys please please please, I beg you to leave comments. I need to know where you think I could improve. Thank youu!!