Part One

Atsila's p.o.v.

I whined quietly. I didn't want to get up, but I was Alpha so I had to. Sadly, I rolled out of bed, walking to the bathroom. Today was the day I met my mate. I wonder if he's gay, considering I am. I shrugged and decided to take a shower, knowing I badly needed one.
-------------------------------------------

I don't want a mate!! I mindlinked my best friend, Ammi. She started her way to my room, knowing how I was. "Frankly, you need one, Atsila. Someone has to keep you in order."

Ugh. "But Ammi, what if he isn't even gay, what if he rejects me? What if he's also an Alpha and doesn't want me to be little anymore?!" I started to whimper softly, he couldn't be like that... could he? "Calm down, Ayashe," Ammi replied. "It'll be alright. Also, there's an Alpha visiting today. His name is Kangee. He's eighteen, Alpha of Blue Moon pack, and looking for his mate. I don't know his sexuality though." I started hyperventilating, I couldn't do this! Just hearing his name, I knew he was my mate. "Also, Atsila, he's been waiting to meet you for the last thirty minutes, so compose yourself." I growled quietly, because the way she said it meant she also knew. "Fuck off, Ammi!" I bared my teeth slightly. She just grinned and replied, "He's gonna be your Dom, do I need to tell him you've been a bad boy?" I pouted, knowing she was right.
"Do not, and this is coming as a direct order from your Alpha, put me into little space. Am I understood?" She mock pouted and replied with a playful 'yes, Alpha'.

I took her hand in mine tightly and hesitantly made my way to the steps, scared out of my wits. She squeezed my hand back and pulled me down the steps behind her. Just as the scent of strawberries and vanilla hit me, I saw him. With a perfectly chiseled jawline and to die for golden eyes, I couldn't stop staring at him, nor could he stop staring at me. I looked away and tightened my grip on my best friend's hand, looking down at our intertwined fingers just as he did. He growled loudly and started to stalk towards us. "Mine," he growled possessively before I growled back, "Do not even think about lying a hand on my best friend." I pulled her behind me and stood in front of her protectively as my pack members crowded around.

"David," I called for my third in command. "Yes, Alpha," he replied, knowing already what I wanted. "Take your mate and clear this room." He did as asked, and as soon as everyone but my personal guards were gone, Kangee pulled me into his arms. He sniffed at my neck, pulling me ever closer. I did not return his embrace, scared he would reject me if he knew of my littleness. "Kangee," I said formally, "my name is Atsila, Alpha of Red Shadow pack. I am seventeen." He growled softly at me, nipping at my neck slightly.

"Show me your room," was his reply. I turned around and took him to the room I took anyone who asked to see my room. He took my hand and turned me around, "Your real room, Ayashe." I blushed lightly, panicking some. How could he know?! I looked down and nodded slightly, pulling my hand from his.

He followed me to my room, filled with stuffies and paci's and sippys. I flushed in embarrassment and looked away from him, sure he would reject me now. "Little Boy," he whispered softly. I shook my head no and started to tear up. "Do not mess with me, Kangee. Reject me if that's what you're going to do." Quickly, unexpectedly, I was pinned to the wall. He kissed down my neck roughly as I struggled not to moan. "Is that any way to speak to your Daddy, Little One?" I squirmed against his body, whining softly. "Nngh," was my strangled reply. "Well?" he asked. "N-not my Daddy!" I stuttered. "I am now," firmly, dominantly. That did it, and I moaned as my prince parts pressed against his upper thigh. He pulled away, though, whispering, "Daddy doesn't want to take you when you're most vulnerable. Pack an overnight bag, though, because you're coming with me tonight." He then caressed my cheek, and I leaned into his palm as I purred softly. "Come, Kitten."

-------------------------------------------
a.n.:
hiii everyone.
as you all can tell this is my first book. its a ddlb book, and for those of you who don't know, ddlb stands for daddy dom little boy.
this is also a werewolf book, with mates. as can see. its again my first. and I hope you all like it! please comment and tell me whether or not I should continue.
thank youuuuu
~nerds

okay so for the words you all may not understand.

atsila- fire
ayashe- little one
kangee- sky

there you all go <3