part three

a/n: I think I'll add a few fillers to keep you guys updated and throughout the week I'll work on a long chapter to update for you guys. Let me know what you think!
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Warning : slight smut! Read at your own risk. Also, you'll see the part from the description at the end. Its going to be used throughout the story, but always in different context. Let me know what you think of that.)

Atsila's p.o.v.

Kangee gently tugged me towards his car as I let David know he was in charge for a bit. David just winked and told us not to have too much fun.  I blushed, yet again, and looked up at Kangee. He's so... Godlike.. I could do so many things to that man.. 'As could I, mmm," my wolf Alarick commented. I quickly blocked the link and reminded myself to think only innocent things. Ooonnllyyy innocent things like the innocent little bean I am.

"Sweet boy? Where's your attention?" Obviously not on you, Papi, but it should be with a body like yours.. Innocent thoughts! "U-uhm.. Nowhere..?" I reply. 'Oh lord! Ammi even his laughter sounds like silk and honey!' She just laughs back as I cut the mind link in time to slide into the back seat of his.. Wait, this is like a limo! He even has a driver!

He slides in next to me, pulling me onto his lap. As soon as we're off, I squirm slightly, trying to get comfy.

"Sweet one," right into my ear, a small growl. I whimper softly.. Everything about him makes me want to submit. His arms tighten around my waist as he nips my ear softly. Then he starts to kiss down my neck, soft, barely there kisses.. But they're enough to make me needy.

"Unless you want Daddy to stretch your little ass out, I suggest you stay still, Love." A growl, more like a command. And only then do I notice his.. Eagerness. Does the mate pull make me want him more? Is it bad that I've only just met this man and I already want him? I squirm again only not of my own will. My prince parts press against my jeans, hurting so badly. I whine softly, hoping he won't notice.. But he does. Does the universe hate me?!

And then, he starts massaging me slowly, ignoring my whimpering and squirming. Ignoring everything except the way I respond to him. I press against him as he nips my neck and I tilt my head to give him better access. "K-Kangee.." I whimper, but he doesn't reply. He won't.. Unless he gets what he wants.

I grip his wrist tightly, but he continues to rub on my cock, and I buck my hips slightly. "Pl-please, Kangee," he already has me begging. I don't know what else to do.. It hurts so badly and my stomach keeps tightening, small knots until they're too big to ignore.

A nip to my ear, a small growl as his honey voice whispers, "That's not my name to you, Sweet Boy. Say my name and I'll give you release~." I whine louder, small moans escaping. I can't help it. I have to.

"Pl-please, D-Daddy.. Please!"

Kangee's p.o.v.

"Pl-please, D-Daddy.. Please!" My sweet boy's voice breaks as I nip at his neck yet again and whisper, "You may cum, Love."

I love that he already knows to wait for permission. I love the way he leans into my touches, they way he bucks into my hand.

He moans loudly and relaxes against me as he climaxes, just as we arrive at my pack house, everyone outside and waiting for us.

"D-Daddy," he whimpers as he looks down at himself.  I caress his cheek softly, whispering, "Sh, baby, Daddy will take care of you."
-----------------------------------------------------------
a/n: idk. Just a filler, something to add while I think of where this story is going to go. Let me know what your thoughts are!