"The bowl got empty so soon!" Y/n said looking at their bowl of snacks.

"You eat alot." Mina said. "I'll get you some more, pass me the bowl."

"No I'll get it on my own, doctor said I should walk as much as I can to keep the body working." Y/n said and took the bowl to the kitchen. She was returning back to the living room, suddenly her head started to spin. Fatigue and nausea was normal in pregnancy, she thought it'll get over soon. With her heavy body she walked back to the living room but tripped and fell. Her stomach hit the ground hard and she screamed in pain. Mina ran to her and checked if she was bleeding from somewhere. She called the ambulance and rushed her to the hospital.

~

Yoongi was about to reach the airport when he received a call from y/n.

"Already missing me? I told you!" He said.

"Yoongi....." He heard his name from the other side but the voice was of someone else's.

"Mina...?"

"Yoongi, she fell and hurt herself." Mina said crying. "We are in the hospital right now. They took her in the emergency room."

Yoongi turned the car and drive to the hospital in the fastest speed his car could reach. His hands were shaking, tears running rolling down one after another. This one call made him so restless and stressed.

He didn't even park his car and ran into the hospital, bumping into people.

"My wife has been brought here, Mrs. Min Y/N." He told to the receptionist. As soon as he was about the details he ran to the floor y/n was admitted to. He legs were shaking, heartbeat faster and faster with every step as he got closer to the room door. Before he could grab the handle of the door he heard a sound. A sound of crying. But it was not just someone but a voice of a baby crying. He opened the door and saw y/n sitting on the bed with a small baby in her arms. The tears he was holding back starts falling down again. There was a smile on her face and Mina was sitting besides her.

"Yoongi's here" mina said and y/n immediately looked at him standing at the door.

He wiped his tears and walked to his newborn baby and wife. He slowly and carefully took the baby from her hands who was wrapped in a cloth.

"It's a boy" y/n said and yoongi sat Infront of her.

"Congratulations yoongi, you are a father now." Mina said and yoongi couldn't help but giggle and cry at the same time.

A few minutes later, nurse took the baby with her for the checkup while mina left to bring some clothes for Y/n. Y/n explained him how she ended into the hospital and gave birth a month early.

"But there's nothing to worry about. Doctor said the baby is healthy." She said trying to convince him.

"This is why I didn't wanted to leave. I knew you would do something stupid again." Yoongi said. "But I'm proud of you." He kissed her forehead.

"What do you wonna name the baby." She asked.

"I don't know, I need time to think. I only had girl's name prepared." He said. " How about Min Yongsun."

"Yongsun? What does that mean?" Y/n asked.

"It means a dragon, the first born."

"I like this name, Min Yongsun." Y/n smiled repeating their baby's name.

~

*2 months later*

Things changed alot. Yoongi spend all day at home, helping y/n and playing with his son. He took all responsibilities, cleaning him, playing with him, buying diapers etc, except feeding him which he was eagerly waiting for the day when Yongsun would be big enough to chew and yoongi would cook and feed him.

Y/n was happy with his changing behaviour. She never thought a baby would bring such a change. Yoongi and her parents got close too. They would often visit them and yoongi helped her dad after retirement too. This was all she could even ask for, a caring husband who loved her and their child more than any other things in this world. And for yoongi, he was busy being happy around his son and wife. Their life was complete now.

 Their life was complete now

~ Author's Note ~

With this chapter, I end Yoongi's Girl. But don't worry we'll be having bonus chapters too.

I wonna thank all my readers who enjoyed this book and stayed with me until the end.

I didn't knew what I was going to do when I started this fiction. I thought I'll be just doing a few chapter smut and end it. This is why things went very fast in first few chapters. But as I continued writing it, I started to develop ideas for writing more. Thanks for still keeping this story alive.

But before I end this note, I wonna say few important things:-

1. This story is purely based just for the sake of entertainment.

2. Never take lifts from strangers.

3. Don't let a stranger touch you inappropriately.

4. Wear appropriate clothes according to the occasions and situations. Those clothes are only used for the purpose of smut here.

5. Stay away from gangster, people with weapons for the purpose of killing/hurting.

6. Do not participate in any sexual activity before the legal age.

7. Don't have unprotected sex with strangers. You don't know if the person will stay and take responsibility. Never be sure about any guy unless you are in a marriage with him.

8. Vote BTS for mama.

9. I just wanted y'all to suffer seeing this picture with me. Bye