t h r e e ;

{song: genius by sia, dilplo, labrinth, & LSD}

Bridgette pov

here I am, at another, dumb party again. With my best friend Charlotte. She is over there chatting with her boy toy Alex. I don't necessarily see what she sees in him. I've heard that he's a player, but those are only rumors I suppose

"I think Alex really likes your friend" a voice that sounds familiar approaches me. I look over to see the guy I met twice. First time not so pleasing but I could care less. " Yeah I think she really likes him too." I mean, she only mentions him 21 times a day.

"Um I also came here to apologize for the first time we met, at the party?" He said, kinda asked like it was a question. I grinned "oh yeah, sorry I was really drunk and I'm a pretty big bitch when I'm drunk" I'm answering honestly, I don't think there's one time Charlotte can say "oh yeah, she did this good deed for me, but she was drunk..." not that I would be proud of it.

"it's ok" he chuckled and little then added: "I was a bit drunk too and didn't really want anyone be rude to me because I wanted everyone to know I'm the nice kid, but also a badass" I looked at him and he was laughing "kidding, but for real though I am sorry, do you want to get out of here?" I raise a brow at him then he chuckled. "Just to talk?, it's really loud in here." I nodded and followed him outside.

"so where are you from?" I ask as we enter the outer world "well I was born in Slovakia and-" I cut him off "woah, so you lived in Europe?" he nodded with a smile on his face. "that's so cool! I've always wanted to go to London or Paris" I smile at the thought of me eating French food that they only have in France.

"I've never been there before, but it seems extremely cool" he says with a smile.

who would of thought, I, Bridgette Badger, would be talking and be kind to the David Dobrik?

I sure as hell wouldn't.