t w o ;

{song: you choose bc I can't think of any lmao}

bridgette pov

i woke up with a massive headache. It hurt horrendously. i instantly felt like puking. i don't have the slightest memory on what happened last night.
i was to tired and drained to care.

i look over to my right and see a bathroom "i must be at charlotte's house. oh god".

i quickly run to the toilet holding my hair back while i puke my guts out. or what feels like it. I suddenly feel one hand holding my hair back and the other rubbing my back.

"hey, how you feelin'?" she says in such a soft voice.

"i feel like a million bucks" i give her a sarcastic smile then went back to puking once again. "i'm sorry, i wasn't really aware your actions into drinking" she rolled her eyes.

"look I didn't mean to say that rude. just, can you please give me some ibuprofen and some other shit like that?" she nodded and smiled. I finished puking and then I walk out to her dresser trying to find some clothes of mine because she always steals my clothes.

I end up wearing a crop top with yellow and black strips on it. Some black ripped skinny jeans to match with it. and black and white checkered vans.

my head is pounding. i felt like I was gonna pass out. i was just about to lay down but as if on cue charlotte comes out and give me a glass of water and ibuprofen.

"thank you" I mutter quietly. "what was that? sorry I couldn't hear you" she smirked "THANK YOU" god she annoys me sometimes.
"you're welcome. but get your ass up im going to the cafe down the street"

-------
《the cafe》

as we enter, I notice a group. in that group I see the guy who I bumped into at the party.

"hey char im going to go and find us a seat, k?" I ask
"sure, what do you want" I tell her what I want then I go sit 3 seats down from them and im facing the group.

I scroll through my phone and then charlotte comes back with our food. while im eating I steal a few quick glances at him. I'm pretty sure he's new because I've never seen him before in my life.

he notices me looking at his features and smirks. "like what you see?". i scoff then look away continuing my conversation with charlotte.

"he was so cute!, and incrediably generous. i can't believe that there is actually one decent guy here in Vernon hill!" I then get a memory of the guy she was talking about.

It was that Alex dude. He plays football. he was extremely nice when. i first talked to him.

I glance over at the group and spot Alex.

"hey Charlotte not to make you anxious or anything, but the Alex dude is over there" I point over to the group while smiling.

She turns around, and sure enough, there he is. "oh my god!" she whisper-yells. he sees her and then waves at her.

then he gets up and starts walking over to our table. but with the annoying but cute guy i ran into at the party. i smirk at Charlotte because I know she's slowly but surely freaking inside.

"hey charlotre, hey... Bridgette?" I nod while smiling and so does Charlotte "hi Alex" they both kinda stare at each other for a little while. "oh yeah this is my friend, David, David dobrik "

I can already tell im in a lot of trouble with this boy.