"Wait. He played Truth and Dare with some people?" Castor asks in shock and surprise staring at me as if he has never before seen me do anything remotly fun.

"Yes, why?" Annabeth asks turning to stare at him.

"He never plays that with any of us, even Chaos, and we all beg him to play." Castor says.

Before anything else can be said, I speak up, "I have too many secrets that I need to keep a secret now. If anyone evil finds out about them, everyone in the universe will be in danger."

"Ohh. That's a good reason." Chaos says dully, finally knowing the reason as to why I always reject the offer to play, even if they beg me for over five hours.

"Weren't we talking about why Percy's eyes glowed white?" Thalia asks.

At that, everyone who doesn't know looks at me.

"As I was saying before. The Fates paid me a visit in my dream. They talked to me for a while. They told me what was happening. They then gave me something – a gift – that surprised me." Everyone is interested, because I haven't probably told anyone what happened. "The Fates gave me their blessing." 

Most here look at me in shock. I just look at them all, dead serious. Though the Elite Team seems a bit dissapointed that i haven't gone into further detail. Mainly because all I say when they ask is; 'The Fates gave me their blessing. It's not important.' They aren't exactly happy with the lack of detail on the topic.

"You're joking." Jason manages.

"I swear on the Void, Chaos, The Fates and the River Styx that I'm not lying or joking." 

When nothing happens to me everyone just looks at me. It is starting to get uncomfortable for me.

"Do you want to know what I have learned, or are you going to stare at me all day?" I huff.

"So, what have you learned?" Chaos questions, leaning back in his chair.

"You might not like it." I say.

I said that to them all, but I was secretly meaning it for Chaos. He will not like the first part at all. I know that it could – will – remind him of Order, and we need him to be focused. I silently pray that he won't do anything that will make the others weary of him.

"What won't we like?" Zeus asks, suspicious.

"Some other Primordials have joined him." I blurt out to them, but calmly.

There are stares pointed at me, not quite understanding what I said so I repeat it.

"What ones are joining him?" Athena furrows her eyebrows at this information.

"This is all of the Primordials that are against us, that I know of at least. There is: Achlys, Erebus, Eros, Gaia, Himeros, Nyx, Phanes, Physis, Tartarus and Ouranus." I say.

I see Chaos get a haunted look, probably remembering Order.

"You okay Chaos?" I ask even though I can tell that he isn't.

"Yea. I'm fine." Chaos answers.

"I can tell that you aren't. I'll talk to you about this later." I say.

"How are you so good at reading people?" Chaos sighs already resigned knowing that we will have this talk.

"I'm guessing that it's practise and ADHD."

"I'm also guessing that it is something else." Chaos raises an eyebrow.

I smile slightly, and he knows that he is right. He is probably trying to figure out what else it is. My smile then turns into a frown.