"It means you were destined to be my heir. How long have you known about your wings?" Chaos asks.

"Since the time after you finished training me and I got back to Earth, I found out about them. There is something else." I tell him.

Okay that's a huge lie, but I can't tell him when I found out about them, and where I really got them, at least not yet. I'm so glad that I can lie, and he can't tell that I am. though, lying about this does make me have to stop myself from flinching. I never like lying to someone I care about.

"What?" Chaos asks.

Instead of answering I just picture my wings like the universe in his eyes, and it looks like it in the blink of an eye. He just looks at my wings in awe. He then gives me a look telling me to turn them back to sea-green before anyone else sees. I do, then look at everyone else. They are all looking at the feather that Iota pulled out. I just shake my head. I lean over and pluck the feather out of his hand, making everyone look at me. When I have everyone's attention I give the feather back to Iota, who was trying to grab the feather off me again - I knew he wouldn't stop trying to grab it if i didn't let him study it anymore.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, let's finally start this meeting." I say and know everyone is paying attention, though Iota reluctantly looks away from the feather.

"I think we should go over the prophesy again." Athena puts in quickly.

"That is a good idea, to make sure that everyone knows the prophesy and its meaning." I say. "So, the prophesy is:

The pit shall rise,

and the hero will return.

He shall reveal himself,

or we are all doomed.

He will know how to defeat the enemy,

When the time is right.

The first line says that Tartarus will rise. The second and third ones said that I will return and reveal myself. The forth line said that if I didn't reveal myself, we wouldn't stand a chance. The last two lines say that I will find a way to defeat him, but it could take a while."

"You know a lot about how to unravel this prophesy," Athena muses, focusing her attention onto me, "how?"

"I've been in a lot of prophesies. I'm starting to see the patterns." I say simply, not saying the rest of my reason.

"You seem like you have known that we would have a war with Tartarus. How do you know so much?" Apollo asks seriously, picking up on something I guess.

"I've known that this war will come for about fifty years." I say.

"Then why didn't you do something about it?" Zeus thunders angry, clutching his hands tightly to stop himself from doing something he will not like the consequences for.

"I have Zeus, you idiot. This war would have started at least twenty-five years ago if I didn't do something." I hiss at him furiously, silencing him.

"What did you do Percy? Knowing you it was something dangerous." Chaos sighs, extreme worry in his tone.

"I may have gone into the pit to try to stop his rise, or at least delay it as much as I could." I reply sheepishly, knowing I shouldn't have replied to Zeus as I did – I don't want to tell anyone this.

Everyone looks at me in shock and disbelief.

"Why are you always putting yourself into dangerous positions?" Chaos asks in worrying over things that I could do in the future.