Cast List

Acrimony

Sullivan O'Shae - 37 - Male - Human..?

An archivist from 12th Landing's Metro District, Sullivan now dwells within the Quarantine Zone for many reasons. Depending on who you ask, he's down there due to his talent in magic, with the public being fearful that he may just snap one day. For the truth, look no further than his medical record and the fact that he's been infected with a catastrophically contagious condition.

Project 13 "Bailiff" - 462 - Bigender - Alien Not Specified

While his kind comes from beyond the stars, Bailiff was born within 12th Landing, in the snowy labs of the Tundra District. His assigned number was 13, but his name came later, once he was grown. Working for the courthouse, he was a dutiful bailiff, and ran his own radio show on the side. One ill-received broadcast later, he was cast from glory, and locked up under the idea that he was hostile to the peace.

"Quarrie", "Nullie", "Zero" - 15 - Agender - Human

Quarrie was initially nothing more than another person down on their luck, hoping to get a spot of cash by volunteering for the Tundra District's lab. All it took was a jab in the arm, before everything went red. Now, they crawl in the Quarantine Zone, struggling with the symptoms of an infectious disease that left their body immune to the tides of time, but their mind addled with bloody thoughts and urges. 

Fortitude

Terakawa Iwao, "Fortitude" - 24 - Agender - Human...?

Currently the head of the entire security division of 12th Landing, Iwao also runs the Mojave District of the city. She has trust in the hospitality division, and follows her instincts on most matters. While she is aggressive and blunt, she is also fiercely loyal and defensive, going to the ends of the universe for her organisation. 

Soaph Cambrian - 17 - Female - Human

Soaph is next in line to run the security division in 12th Landing, and studies day and night to assure her knowledge in the field. She's plenty more lenient and merciful than her mentor, but also distracted. Classified as superhuman, she has yet to demonstrate any kind of super ability aside from her ability to turn off her senses at will.

???

Neztica - 366 - Bigender - Ixeol-Human Hybrid ( 68%-32% )

A jailbird by his nature, Neztica is a rather sadistic example of his kind that cares for little else besides his own amusement and needs. He has a long record of trying to goad those around him into fights and well as other examples of misconduct. He's yet to actually kill anybody, despite his threats of doing so daily. He's noted to have a younger sibling, who he shares his room in the Conservatory with.