"Is there a slice left for me?" I asked.

"Sophia what the heck!" 

"Sophia!"

"No way!" 

The boys chorused as I walked into the kitchen of their house. They were all sat at the breakfast bar eating pizza. They quickly slid out of the chairs causing an awful squeaking noise against the tiled flooring and they rushed over to me engulfing me in a big hug. I squeezed out a laugh, "Ugh guys I can't breathe." I laughed.

They all backed off. Calum strode into the room, throwing the keys onto the counter top and grinned sheepishly. 

"This is where you were going? I thought you had an appointment at that record label?" Luke frowned.

"That was one of the places, the other was getting my girl back." He winked at me and I smiled goofily back, shaking my head in amusement.

"How long you here for?" Ashton asked.

"Just the last two weeks of summer." I smiled.

"Better than not at all." Michael shrugged.

I walked up to Calum and leant against the counter top next to him, "So what's the plan for the next two weeks?" I asked curiously.

"Well tomorrow we've got a meeting with the new record label but then after that, I thought we could maybe take a trip to San Francisco?" He asked.

I smiled, "We can go anywhere, I don't mind."

***

We spent the rest of the day just chilling by the pool in the boys backyard, honestly it was so nice not to have to rush around for meetings and interviews and just be able to relax. I also found out some juicy information earlier as well.

I pulled myself out of the pool, noticing that Calum was watching my every step from the other side of the pool, a smirk tugging at his lips.

I shook my head at him, a grin forming on my face. I started walking towards him and he sat up in his seat, biting his lip.

I let out a chuckle as I knew I was turning him on, so being the nice girl I am, I changed directions and wandered over to where Ashton was sat. I watched his face as he pretended to be hurt but he winked at me and laughed.

I took a seat next to Ashton on the sun lounger, he was texting away on his phone, I don't think I've ever seen anyone text so fast.

"Who you texting?" I asked, making him jump slightly causing him to hind his phone.

"Uh...Sophia, hi. And no one." He said, his cheeks turning bright red.

I raised a brow and nodded slowly. "Okay sure I believe you." 

"You do?" He sighed, placing his phone back on his lap.

"Nope!" I shouted lunging for his phone but he got it before me and held it up high.

"Hey no fair!" He chuckled.

"Come on tell me, pleaseeee," I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "You can't tell anyone."  I mimed zipping my lips, and leaned forward so he could whisper into my ear.

"Hattie." 

I gasped and pulled away, my mouth wide. "Oh my gosh what! Since when?" I asked.

Hattie you little snake, joking of course, I love her.

"Shush! And a few days ago we exchanged numbers, I thought she liked Luke but apparently she doesn't." He said, his cheeks still a rosy red.