30. What did I do?

Start from the beginning

"She's so cute, yes!" A brunette grinned. "Can we take some pictures with you?" She asked and I nodded. I took her phone from her and flipped the camera to us. I held it up and we took a few pictures. From the corner of my eye I noticed something I really wish I hadn't seen and anger suddenly built up inside of me. I handed the phone back to the girl and stormed towards the scene unfolding in front of me.

"Who do you even think you are! If anyone should be his girlfriend it's me!" A fan screamed at Sophia. This crazy blonde chick was practically on the other side of the barrier now as security tried to release the grip this girl had on Sophia. Michael, Luke and Ashton were trying to calm the crowd and help pull Sophia away, having no luck whatsoever.

She was pulling at her hair and screaming at her. "It's not fair! Why you!" 

Sophia's face was full of terror and when she noticed me her eyes filled with worry. The girl saw me approaching as did the guards and she took this opportunity to fully climb over the barrier, knocking down Sophia in the process.

"Get off of me!" Sophia shouted, trying to force this girl off her. 

I reached the scene and grabbed the girls bag that was on her back, pulling her up. Michael and Ashton quickly helped Sophia up.

"Take her inside." I said sternly. 

The girl turned around and a smile lit up her face. She threw her arms around my stomach. "I knew you'd choose me over that bitch! I love you so much Calum!" This girl was seriously not well. She must be ill to act like this. I wanted to scream in her face and shout at her, telling her to get the fuck away from me and tell her off for doing what she did. But I had to remember the situation I was in.

"Girl you gotta get off of me." I said in a monotone voice. She quickly stepped back and smiled sheepishly at me. "This was not okay. You cannot physically assault someone like that and think it's okay. No one can." I said speaking not only to her but the fans as well. They were all speechless. I know most people wouldn't but every now and then you do run into the odd crazy ones like today.

"Do not let me catch anyone ever doing anything like this again!" I said sternly. I picked up Sophia's jacket that was on the floor and stormed into the airport.

I rounded the corner to see the boys were sat with Sophia on a bench. Chris had decided to make an appearance. Perfect timing. She was balling her eyes out and shaking.

"Oh my god I can't believe that just happened." She said, her hands pulling at her hair.

I approached them and they noticed my arrival. I properly had a face like a slapped arse, my face was red hot and I could feel my fingernails digging into my skin from clenching my fists. I was so ready to punch a wall right now. 

"Bro, you good"? Luke asked, standing up. 

"Doesn't matter about me." I said through gritted teeth. It hurt to see Sophia crying like this, that fan was out of line. 

I sat down next to Sophia and put my arm over her shoulder, she wasn't crying as much now but she was still hiccuping and sniffing.

"I should have known this was a bad idea, we should have brought you round the back." Chris spoke, more to himself. But man he's gonna wish he had kept it to himself.

"You mean to tell me, you could have brought us round the back." I snapped.

I took my arm from Sophia. "Calum don't." She spoke quietly. Her hand resting on my knee.

"Well...yes but I thought we'd manage." He said.

I stood up and strode towards him but the lads held me back. "How fucking dare you put Sophia's safety on the line like that! How fucking dare you!" I wanted to punch him so bad but the boys were not letting me go anywhere.

"Calum calm down!" Ashton said into my ear but I shrugged him off. 

"No this is despicable, in what world is any of this okay? Sophia has never experienced anything like this before and you really thought throwing us out as a couple in public for the first time things would go okay. Are you mental?" I snapped, my voice getting louder each word.

Chris was getting angry too, but I know he would never act. "Calum, that's enough." He said sternly.

"This is stupid, putting someone I care about, who I love out there putting them in a vulnerable position is ridiculous!" I screamed.

Then everyone froze. Chris' face became hard to read, a poker face. "Dude." Michael muttered. Everyone's faces looked the same. I glanced back at Sophia and she turned away, looking down at her feet. 

Oh shit.

"I think it best we cancel our trip, it looks like we have things to discuss. My office tomorrow morning nine sharp." He said blankly and began leaving the building.

"Fuck!" I shouted and this time, I did punch the wall. How could I have been so stupid.

AN

Happy new year everyone!

Question: Would anyone be interested in a prequel (after I've written the sequel) of Calum's life before Sophia, so when he was with Sophie and they were only just starting to get famous? It wouldn't have a happy ending obviously because you know what happens to  Sophie, but it would be quite interesting to write. Let me know x

So drama drama drama! Wanted to do something exciting and dramatic for a change and also this is an all calum pov woo.

Also, only 5 more parts to go!

- Liv x