"So where are we going?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt up and his car roared to life. 

"I booked us at a table at a restaurant on this private beach." He said.

I smiled, "sounds fancy, maybe I should have changed." I said with a laugh.

"Trust me, you look perfect the way you are." His hand landed on my knee as he squeezed it. He didn't remove it though as he carried on driving. This reminded me off the trip to Disney. I could definitely get used to this. Just I can't though, I'm leaving in less than a month. I must have sighed with my thoughts because he squeezed my knee again, "What's wrong?" His eyes quickly glanced off the road to look at me and he looked concerned.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking, I'm okay," I smiled softly. 

He didn't say anything but smile back warmly before turning back to the road.

***

Twenty minutes later and we pulled up on a street. "We're here?" I asked, unbuckling my belt.

"The beach is about a five minute walk from here," He said. I nodded and climbed out the car to meet with him. His hand found mine and we began the short walk to the beach in silence. It was a nice silence though, it wasn't awkward it was comforting.

A few minutes later and a building on the beach appeared. It was incredible. It had a tropical theme to it, and there was a lot of bamboo and greenery. At the front there were chairs all grouped together under a large gazebo with string lights hanging from it, though they weren't on yet. There was a pier a bit further down from the restaurant which had the same string lights. This place was breathtaking, I hoped I got to see it at night.

"Wow, this is amazing," I said as we got closer. Definitely regretting my choice in shoes as we walked along the sand. 

"I'm glad you like it, wait until you see inside." Calum said.

"How did you find this place?" I asked.

He laughed slightly, "I didn't, Hattie helped me find it." 

I frowned, "so that's why Hattie wasn't answering, because she wanted me to spend the day with you, aw she's amazing." I smiled to myself. I have a great best friend.

We climbed the stairs and were greeted by a server. "Aloha," She smiled and placed a flower garland around my neck. So this was also Hawaiian themed as well, awesome. "You have a table booked?" She asked.

"Yeah, under Hood." Calum smiled and she beckoned for us to follow. Calum gestured for me to go first, as his hand landed on the small of my back. 

We wandered through the restaurant, people were minding their own business eating their food. As we passed I realised we must have a private room as we were approaching a door. She opened it and gestured for me to enter.

And let me tell you, I was one hundred percent not expecting the sight in front of me.

"Surprise!" The group of people cheered.

"Oh my god!" My hand went to my mouth and I felt my eyes watering up.

Calum had organised a surprise birthday for me. I had always wanted one ever since I had grown up. I had begged my parents for years. And I didn't even mention my birthday to Calum and in three days from telling him, he had thrown this together. 

Everyone was here! The boys, Hattie, Crystal, Maya, then even my family were here! They had come back off their trip, including my Aunty and Uncle and my cousins. There were a few of Hattie's friends here too that I had hung out with a few times and Ashton had brought his sister and brother, who must have been visiting. And wait, was that Jack and Alex? Oh my god All Time Low were at my 18th birthday.