28. How old are we again?

Start from the beginning

"They do, but don't worry they would never tell." His hand went on to my knee as he concentrated on the road.

I felt my cheeks heat up even more, his touch sent a feeling inside my body crazy and he was only touching my knee.

"How are you and the boys?" I asked.

"We're getting there Sophia, thanks to you. I'm still cross at Ashton for kissing you by the way. But he seems to have found a new distraction now." He glanced in the rearview mirror and I glanced over my shoulder at Ashton as his arm was draped over Maya whilst he chatted to Michael. "Luke, well Luke is Luke, he like's to be the centre of attention at all times so sometimes we clash, but I can have a conversation with him now without wanting to rip my hair out and Michael, he was never really a problem, I just used to hate that he always agreed with Luke but he's chill now. But like I said, things are slowly getting better, and we have you to thank for that." He smiled and I copied him.

"I'm glad." 

"Yo Sophia! Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday in three days!" Luke shouted to me. I turned to see the guilt on Hattie's face. Damn her, I didn't want the boys to know. 

I laughed, "must have slipped my mind." I turned back to face the road and try and avoid looking at Calum who I could feel his eyes on me.

"Really, you're turning 18 in three days? We'll have to plan something." He said.

I sat up and shook my head, "No that's not necessary honestly, I wasn't doing anything anyway since my family have gone away." I sighed. They had forgotten about it so had I.

***

"OH MY GOD DISNEY!" Hattie practically shouted from the back as the signs made it clear we were now approaching Disney Land.

I wasn't as excited as Hattie as I had been here numerous times but I knew she had never been.

However I was still excited to spend time with the boys and see Disney in a new way, I knew it would be a laugh. 

Once parked up we all stumbled out the bus. 

"So what's the occasion?" Crystal asked, clearly it was just us girls who didn't know what was happening today.

"Well we wanted to celebrate everything we've achieved so far this year and I think this is the best way." Michael said, giving Crystal a big squeeze.

"We also wanted to congratulate Sophia too." Ashton grinned.

"Aw guys," I laughed.

Calum

Today was going to be the perfect day, especially because things didn't have to be fake with Sophia. Chris wanted a fake relationship, well to everyone else they will know no different. And neither will he. 

It was my idea to bring everyone to Disney. I had never been before and wanted to experience something new with a fresh head.

The group started walking ahead and Sophia and I fell into step behind them. I stopped her and pulled my bag off my shoulder, "close your eyes," I said and she did, smiling. Damn it she looked so cute. I opened it up and pulled out a pair of Mickey mouse ears and I put them on my head then I placed Minnie mouse ears on her head. 

Her hands went to her head to feel them and when she realised what they were she opened her eyes and smiled and then she realised I was wearing them and she burst out laughing.

"Do they really look that bad?" I sighed.

She shook her head, "nope I just, you normally look so serious and I don't know it's just funny." She pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of me. I was caught off guard so was probably looking a bit grumpy on that picture.