"Morning sunshine." I smirked.

She took a big intake of breath and sat up quickly. "Calum! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed. 

"Brought you these," I said, standing up and pointing at the flowers.

Her eyes located the flowers and I'm pretty sure her eyes started to well up. "Wow they're beautiful, what's the occasion?" She asked as she smelt the flowers.

"One million streams of One Last Song." I grinned.

Her eyes shot back to me, "you're joking?" 

"Nope." 

"Oh my god!" She squealed and jumped out of bed, she pulled me down to her level and engulfed me in a hug. I chuckled and squeezed her. I also noticed her hair smelt of strawberries and it was heavenly.

She pulled away and she stepped back, she looked down and realised she was stood with one sock, her shorts with stars all over them were hiked all the way up and her oversized Fall Out Boy top was all twisted. To be honest, she looked cute.

"Um, I'm just gonna go sort myself out, you can just erm..." She turned and started to make her bed really quickly, but I put my hand on her arm and she stopped, blushing slightly.

"It's cool, I'll wait here." I smiled softly.

Sophia

So yeah, as I was saying, I wasn't expecting to be woken up by Calum this morning. Damn it I wish I had my cute pjs on. 

I quickly grabbed a pile of clothes from my chest of drawers and other necessities and scurried into my en suite.

Okay so, Calum Hood has just bought me a bunch of flowers. Like seriously, this boy amazes me everyday. I can't believe he came here just for that.

After I had brushed my teeth and hair and made myself look a bit more approachable, I changed and left my bathroom.

I opened the door to reveal that Calum had opened the curtains and made my bed. He was currently sat on it, on his phone. When he noticed me he smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello." 

I laughed slightly. "So apart from the flowers why did you come here? Like you could have gotten them delivered, so I know there's a reason." I said, slowly walking to the bed.

He smiled softly, "I thought we could do a video for that channel of yours." He said.

My smile dropped, "you know about that?"

"Of course and don't worry, I'm not mad that you posted that video of the night we met, I thought your rant was cute to be honest." 

I felt my cheeks heat up, "Okay, but before we do that we need to talk." I said.

Calum scooted over and patted the spot next to him on the double bed, "Yes boss." 

I sighed and climbed onto the bed, sitting cross legged, facing him slightly.

"What you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"You," I said quietly.

I studied his expression, he was looking at me, his eyes playful but at the same time he looked focused and serious.

"Okay. I know you have questions." He nodded.

"Are you going to be okay if we talk about this? The last time we had a heart--"

"Don't remind me of that night!" Calum snapped, and my mouth fell open slightly. I had grown used to his kinder remarks recently that the cool tone that had just resurfaced shocked me a little. But I needed to remember the boys background and how I know he's still trying to find himself. He also realised this. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap, what I'm trying to say is that I'm prepared to talk about things." He nodded slowly, taking a few breaths.

"You don't have to apologise, but okay, the first thing I want to know is why have you suddenly changed? It's like a switch has been turned on inside you, one day you were all cold and brooding but the next day you were surprising me on the set of a TV show...I just want to know what happened." I spoke clearly and slowly.

He sighed, "The way I acted the night of that party was out of line. I hadn't been like that in a long time...since Sophie first died. I took my anger out on you and the boys. But what you said to me that night, those few words reminding me you weren't Sophie. It was like something  triggered inside, it was like you had slapped me back into reality. I wanted to see you as Sophia, not Sophie and the only way to do that was to see you through a new set of eyes, not from someone who had spent two years drowning in his sorrows. Ever since I met you, it's like I've started to see the world in colour again. You're changing me, and not back to who I used to be, but to someone better." The whole time he had been speaking he had been looking down at his phone, playing with it, throwing it and catching it, peeling the case on and off, he was definitely nervous.

His words really hit me. I was the one who made him change, he did it for me. 

"Sophia, I can't apologise enough for how I treated you, if I could take it all back I would, I'm so sorry." This time he did look up at me and my eyes fell to his plump lips and suddenly something took over me because I leaned forward, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He seemed to have the same idea as his hand placed itself on my waist and he closed the gap, his lips made contact with mine in a burst of passion. Our lips moved perfectly together. He pushed adjusted his position and he laid me down on my bed, not once breaking contact with me, he leant over me, the kiss only growing stronger.

I had always people describing kisses like fireworks, but this was much more explosive than that. The feelings I had felt inside had come bursting out and all I wanted was Calum.

His lips left mine and he began planting kisses along my jaw and down my neck, my head fell back and I bit my lips together at how good that felt.

Calum pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I couldn't look away, "I've wanted to do that for so long." He said, his voice heavy and slightly out of breath. 

"Don't stop then," I said also breathing heavily.

Calum suddenly wore the goofiest grin I had ever seen before, "I can't believe you just said that," He laughed. At the same time his hand was on my cheek, his thumb stroking my face.

"What?" I laughed slightly and then I realised that I just referenced the song the boys hated the most and I burst out laughing. "I can't believe I just said that either, did I just ruin the moment?" I said, my cheeks burning up...wow how embarrassing.

"You could never," he smiled and he planted his lips on mine.

AN

Guys we hit 10k! thank you sooo much.

also this part took me forever to write because I just got acrylics put on my nails and i'm not used to typing in them lol.

EEEE guys they finally kissed!!! 

- Liv x