26. From one gal to another

Start from the beginning

A member of the crew passed me a pair and I put them on, "No probs," I smiled.

A few moments later and the song was other, "Okay so that was thank u, next by Ariana Grande, which has been massively requested already today. But another song that's also been requested today is One Last Song by Sophia Jensen. Well I have a surprise for you, here with me right now is, drum roll please..." She pressed a button which made a drum roll sound effect, "Sophia!!" 

"Hi! Thanks for inviting me!" I beamed, I didn't really know how to react but I couldn't stop smiling.

"It's my absolute pleasure. I just had to speak to the most upcoming artist at the moment. Honestly you should see my twitter page babe, "Omg you need Sophia Jensen on the show," "Sasha pleaseeee interview Sophia!" Honestly it's all I've been seeing for the past few weeks. It's like you've come out of no where! Can you explain like a back story and how you got here?" She asked.

I nodded, then remembered I was on the radio, wow duh. "Yeah! So I've been doing YouTube for a while now and I had a small gathering of followers on there but I was mostly just doing that as a hobby as I've only just finished school. But every summer, well more than every summer, my family comes to LA as we have family here. But this time, it was different as my best friend Hattie Carter got me a spot to perform at Jim's." I said.

"Oh I know where you mean! That's where Harry Styles did that intimate gig right?" 

"Yep that's the one." I smiled.

"So, you played this gig, or should I say started to play, because, Sophia explain to the audience what happened for those who don't know." She encouraged, a smile plastered on her face.

I laughed, "well, there had been a mix up with the setlist and who was performing in what order, anyway so I was half way through playing One Last Song when I was interrupted by this jerk of a guy, claiming it was his turn to sing and yeah I was basically forced off stage." I chuckled.

"And now I believe this jerk of a guy is your boyfriend, Mr Calum Hood?" She cooed.

I sighed, I wished. "Yes he is." 

"So how did that happen, it's been like two months and you're already official, spill the beans Sophia!" 

"First of, I think everyone should know that there is no max time or minimum time to be declared ", every relationship is different," 

"Here here!" Sasha laughed.

"But I was offered to work with Calum by his management team as like a buddy scheme. The whole point of it was for me to gain experience and for Calum to, I guess reconnect with himself-"

I was cut off, "Oh yeah Calum has a dramatic past doesn't he! I've read so much gossip about that! Care to tell?"

I laughed awkwardly, "No, I can't. Sorry," I didn't want to seem rude but Sasha was rude for asking.

"Of course babe, anyway carry on with your story." She put on a fake smile and I could tell she was slightly annoyed.

"There's not much more to tell, basically I just spent more and more time with him and we grew closer. That's all. Nothing special," I shrugged.

She smiled again, "Well from one gal to another, I think you are a very lucky gal. I know there are thousands of 5 seconds of summer fans out there who envy you're story so be prepared for that!" She laughed but the way she laughed and tone of voice, was really weird. What was her problem. "Anyway, time to play your single for the first time on the radio. Here we go, do you want to introduce?" She asked me.

I shook her weird vibe off and smiled, "This is Sophia Jensen with my new single, One Last Song, enjoy." I beamed.

AN

Hey guys so i need your help! If i was to start another story who would you want the main characters love interest be out of the boys and also which would boy would you want to be her brother?

I was thinking michael as her brother and then ashton as the love interest?

Let me know what you think, just gathering ideas at the mo x

Also sorry this part isn't that long, it's just a filler chapter. Y'all better be excited for the next part, it's going to be a good one!

And somehow we're currently number 3 in the 5sosfam tag?! 

Thank's so much for nearly 10k reads as well! It means a lot!

Liv x