25. Let's film a music video

Start from the beginning

"What and you don't love me?" He said, holding his hand to his heart, looking down in disappointment. 

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I love you!" I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for the lift, bye big bro." I said and stepped out of the car.

"Bye lil' sis," He smirked and waved before driving off.

I watched as his car left the studio parking lot. I turned to start walking but the stage doors opened and a bunch of people walked out. In the group of people I spotted Chris, a few of the makeup artists and Calum.

"Ah Sophia, perfect timing!" Chris said as he noticed me standing all by myself looking a little lost.

Calum joined him, "Hey Sophia." His smile was warm and extremely inviting.

"Uh, hey, where's everyone going? Aren't we filming here?" I frowned as I watched everyone climb into a mini bus.

"We're filming on location today, we just like to meet here so we don't end up loosing anyone. Lets go." Chris explained as he practically pushed me towards the mini bus. Calum and I ended up bumping into each other as we both tried to get on the bus at the same time.

"Sorry!" We both said at the same time. I instantly felt the heat rising to my face as I looked away quickly. 

He gestured for me to get on first which I did and I was gonna try and grab a seat with Calum, but there was no way that was going to happen. Every seat was taken and the only seats left were ones on the end of the row. 

"Hey Sophia, you can sit with me!" Maya called, my favourite hair stylist (even if she did burn me with the curling iron). I smiled and glanced at Calum who went and sat down next to one of the crew.

As I sat down I took another glance down the front of the bus and our eyes met. He rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, and I shook my head and laughed to myself slightly.

"Hey I thought the whole thing between you and Calum was fake?" Maya whispered.

"What!" I snapped, I cleared my throat, "Sorry. Uh yeah it is, just for the press." I bit my lip.

"So why is he looking at you like you're the most amazing thing on the planet." She said.

I looked at her expression, she looked like an excited little bubble. Like she was rooting for us secretly. "Um, I have no idea why." I tucked my hair behind my ears and tried my hardest to not look at Calum and instead, I pulled out my phone and decided to check my social media.

To be honest, I've been that busy lately I haven't been on any of my accounts in so long. I'm really bad when it comes to technology and social media. I try and try to keep up to date with everything but it's hard especially now. 

I went on to my instagram and found that I had over 100,000 new followers. Including all members of the band and the band itself. "Woah, check you out miss popular!" Maya laughed. 

"I can't believe it!" I beamed. All that just from posting a picture with Luke that one time, combined with all the boys following me and liking that picture and from how I've been spotted with Calum. It's crazy. "Let's take a selfie for my instagram story." I said as I held my phone out in front of us. Maya squished her head next to mine and we posed for the picture. "Aw that's so cute." I said.

I added some text saying 'en route to film a music video', and tagged Maya in it and I also followed her.

"Oh my gosh, we should totally get you verified." Maya said. 

"Doesn't that just happen overtime?" I frowned. 

"Kind of, but you can go on to settings and request to be verified. Have you got some ID on you?" I nodded and pulled out my drivers license from my purse. I passed it to her and she took my phone, pressing on a few things and so quickly that I couldn't keep up. "There ya go, it could take a while but hey, one step closer to fulfilling your dreams right?"