06

"There's something seriously wrong going on here, why the fuck did the police leave, where the hell did they go?" Yoongi questioned. "It's like they just vanished." Jungkook replied. "But they're supposed to be here, they don't leave until a few more hours." Jimin said.

"I guess that means we have to continue the search for Namjoon ourselves?" Hoseok now spoke. "Yeah, let's go back." Jin told. They all left the police station and went home.

"Let's get our jackets, just in case it gets cold." Taehyung suggested. They agreed and went inside the house to grab their jackets, once everyone had their jackets on, they headed outside again, Jin making sure he (100%) locked the door.

They all looked at the woods, it looked so much different at night, not to mention, terrifying as well, "Let's all hope he's okay and that it's not too late." Jimin spoke. They were worried and terrified about what happened to Namjoon, not to mention, what could happen if they're too late to find him.

They all agreed, once again, and walked towards the woods,
where they last saw Namjoon. While being outside for a while, they all started to notice that it was getting cold, extremely cold.

"I'm glad we brought our jackets, it's fucking freezing out here." Jin told. They all nodded, surprised at the sudden change of temperature. After a while of searching, Jimin sees something out of the corner of his eye, something's on the ground.

Jimin walks towards it and picks it up. "GUYS! I found something over here!" The rest of them walked towards Jimin, examining what it is.

A shoe.........

A shoe with blood on it.....

It's Namjoon's shoe.
————————————————————————
By N4MJ00NFUCKEDMEUP
287 words