Just a Fan

Excitement ran through you first, then came tears of pure joy.
You were going to Pax Aus 2019.
You were going to see him, meet him, hug him? Giggling nervously at the thought, you wiped your tears, not knowing if Lannan was the one to hug his fans, especially since most of his subscribers were male. It was weird being only a small percentage of his female fans, you couldn't have a love rant to one of your best friends, and certainly you were not going to resort to telling your male friends about how much you adored Lannan.

Pax wasn't until another month, so you had a lot of time to think about it, thinking about meeting him. Some times you felt almost stupid, you would be classed as your typical fangirl. You obsessed over the question: Would I weird him out, if I said I loved him? Or perhaps you would say that you loved his videos. Or perhaps your throat would dry up and you could not speak and make a fool out of yourself?
You wore his merch almost every chance you could get through the entire month. You also managed to bug your parents to fork over enough money to buy a PS4 gift card, just to support Lannan in the item shop (**use code lazarbeam wink wink**).

Eventually, after a long 4 weeks of overthinking, crying and pure embarrassment by playing in your head how many times you would mess up, it was one day until you had to board your plane to Australia.