Chapter 10

I sometimes hold back from saying "I miss you".

Chapter 10

"Mama no go, mama no go please." Henry cried as he clung onto my leg, "no no no, I miss mama, no go no go." His face was turning red with each word and cry he let out.

"Henry, baby you will be ok. I will be gone for a little bit, if you need anything uncle Tom is in the kitchen and right now I need you to go and stay with him because I really need to use the bathroom." I brushed the hair that fell on his forehead with my fingertips and looked at his little face.

His eyes started watering again and I picked him up. sighing, walking to the bathroom I sat him on the floor and then went on with my business. He has been getting up every night the past few days from nightmares, he keeps thinking that I will leave him.

After finishing in the bathroom I walked back to the living room with Henry be my side humming his new favourite Disney movie theme song.

"Mommy, can we eat popcils for dinner tonight, oh and cake" I loved the way he said popsicles, he cannot pronounce it correctly although he still can't pronounce some words but for his age he knows some very big words.

"You know that they are not dinner, maybe after dinner, we will get popsicles or maybe Ice Cream but, what do you think about going out to eat tonight?" He nodded his head and walked to the kitchen counter.

"Can I get a nana please" he pointed to the bowl on top of the counter, I reached for the bananas and peeled it before giving it to him. This kid can eat five bananas a day.

He took it from my hand and gave me a wide smile. "Thank you, mommy." He ran to the living room and jumped on the couch next to Tom.

"Honey, I'm home. And I have a friend with me." Aiden walked into the house like he owned the place, I glared at him.

"Aiden your shoes, they are all muddy." He gave me a sheepish smile and bent down taking off his shoes.

Adam and the twins were behind him taking their shoes off.

"Hey, babies." I crouched down to give the twins a hug when they ran to me with open arms. "We are going out for dinner tonight and you four are coming with us" I pulled the both of them in my arms and stood up, they wrapped their arms around my neck and nuzzled closer.

"Who is we?" Adam asked flopping on the couch in the living room.

He has been coming over allot with the twins and it actually feels like they are part of the family, which everyone already knows they are.

"The four of you, Tom, Elle, Amal, her hubby and us two." He nodded his head and pulled Josh on his lap.

Henry jumped down from the couch and ran over to Adam clinging to his legs and started giggling.

"I'm going to get changed and we will leave

"I'm going to get changed and we will leave." I walked to my bedroom and got changed into comfy clothing.

When I finished getting ready, I took my backpack and put another set of clothes for Henry inside just in case

"Ok guys let's go, Henry go put your shoes on." He ran to where his shoes were and sat on the floor to put them on. Aiden picked up Abby and walked over to pick Josh.

"Mama, can I please go with Uncle Aiden and Adam. Pretty please." Henry looked at me with his big eyes and puffed his cheeks.

"You have to ask uncle Aiden if its ok with him." He nodded with a smile and walked to Aiden.

After we were all ready and in the cars we drove to a diner, with Tom and I in a car, Adam, Aiden and the kids in a car.

"How have you been?" Tom asked looking at me briefly, he gave me a small smile and turned back to the road.

I nodded my head "pretty good, nervous as hell but I'm good. I mean, I am pregnant Tom. You know how long I have wanted a baby of my own." He nodded his head with a small smile.

"we will always be here for you, you know that. Anything you need you can call me or Elle and we will be there. Elle told me who the baby daddy is and I know you must be nervous as fuck be we are here for you."

"Thank you, you have no idea how nervous I am because I am planing on telling him soon, maybe tomorrow and hopefully it will be a good talk." He gave my hand a little squeeze.

About less than ten minutes later we were parking the car in the diners parking lot which luckily for us didn't have many cars and I could already see Elle walking to the diner/restaurant with baby Emma in her arms.

"Emmery's, nice diner name"

Love you