Chapter 6

I had rather be myself and be hated for it, than be what everyone else loves and hate myself. - NF

Chapter 6

"Can you watch him for a minute?" I stood up and looked at Aiden he nodded his head, I walked out and went to Mr. Boss's office, Knocking on the door I awaited his reply to go inside."Come in" walking in I saw him stretching out while yawning.

"Mr. Romano, my friend brought me food and looks like he bought enough for a few people, so I was wondering if you wanted to join?" I looked at him giving him a small smile.

He looked at me and nodded his head slowly "I would love to, I didn't eat anything today so I am kinda hungry" he stood up and stretched his arms above his head and hot damn those muscles.

"You coming?" I didn't even notice him walk up to me.

"Oh yeah sure, let's go" walking down the halls we reached the kitchen and I could hear Henry's giggles from outside and I'm sure Matteo could hear him too, he looked at me with curious eyes and walked in the kitchen.

Walking to the kitchen was a sight that made me smile and I even saw him smile a bit.

Henry was sitting at the table Indian style, teaching Aiden how to write the alphabet. He had the Barbecue Sauce in his tiny hand and his tongue was sticking out, he was so concentrated on the lines he was making on Aiden's hand.

"What are you two doing" Walking in the kitchen picking Henry up from the table, he held up the two fingers he had dipped in the sauce and gave me a shy smile.

"Did you have fun drawing on uncle Aiden?" He squealed when I threw him in the air and nodded his head.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Aiden whined, I looked at where he was sitting, drying his hand after he washed it from all the sauce and saw that Matteo was sitting beside him staring at us with a small smile.

"Hey man, I am Aiden, this one's best friend""Yeah, lets eat, Im starving" he stretched out his arm for a handshake.

I sat on the chair next to Matteo and sat Henry in my lap.

"I hope that what I bought can fill you two, because knowing her, if she was alone she could finish the whole two dozens of nuggets by herself" Aiden said pointing at me.

"They are really good, so don't go pointing fingers at me"

opening the ketchup and Mayonnaise, I mixed them together on the plate, the taste of them mixed together is heavenly.

Matteo opened one of the burgers and Aiden emptied the chips and nuggets on a plate, dipping a nugget with the Mayo and Ketchup, I gave it to Henry and he started munching on it happily.

"I haven't had McDonalds in so long, I missed this, it is really good" Matteo said taking a big bite of his burger.

I nodded and took another bite from my chicken nugget; I felt a little tab on my neck, looking down I saw Henry pointing at the chips then buried his head in my neck.

Chuckling, Matteo took a few chips from the plate and bent down a little so he could be the same level as Henry.

"Here you go little buddy, you want to taste the burger too? Its really good" Henry took the chips in his chubby hands, he nodded while chewing on the chips he had.

"Ok, here you go" Henry leaned forward so he could get a bite from the burger, he took a tiny one but he looked like he enjoyed it, he looked up at me and gave me a small shy smile.