"The goddam file I asked you to pick up this morning. I work with a bunch of retards, first I come in to find my assistant has taken off, then you tell me you forgot the file. Fix this Alex or you might walk away jobless today." Philip threw a file across the room and Alex quickly left leaving the devil to his thoughts.

The moment Alex left the office he walked over to Andria who was sorting out files.

"I need to know what file Braxton is talking about because I didn't get no message about picking up a file." Andria frowns because she swore she sent Alex a message.

"Have you checked your phone? I sent you a message this morning that you needed to pick it up before the meeting today." Alex swears as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't get a bloody message Andria. Fix this." Alex stormed into his office slamming the door on the way.

Andria blinked a few time before she quickly messaged one of the other staff members to pick up the file as quick as possible.

Lunch time rolled round and Alex was so submersed into the piles of paper sitting on his desk that he missed lunch and worked right through to the afternoon.

"Alex can you get me Head of production up." Philip asked through the phone and Alex sighed wondering what the man was grumpy about know. Alex phoned production who said they would be right on up.

"Mr Braxton I have Isaac here from production." Alex called through the room as he opened up the door to revel a red faced Philip and a poor young bloke who looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Good take a seat and Alex for the love of god can you please find me a new assistant that will last longer than a week. I have shit piling up and no one to look after it." Alex grinded his teeth together knowing what an impossible task Philip has left him. No one would last with that man's temper.

"Sure no problem." Alex couldn't help, but let his sarcasm steep through his words. He turned on his heels and left Philips room before walking over to Andria's desk and plonking himself down before sighing.

"What wrong Alex?" Andria asked in a bored tone.

"I need to find Philip a new assistant." Even Andria couldn't help, but cringe at the impossible task. Andria knew that Alex could handle managing an excellent pitch, but finding a willing assistant for Braxton was a different task altogether.

"You don't happen to know anyone would you?" Alex looked over to Andria who happened to be smirking.

"Why in fact my sweet and loving boss I happen to have a friend who would be able to handle Mr Braxton." With Andria's goading tone he knew that she wanted something.

"What do you want?" Alex said while rolling his eyes.

"Why would I want anything Alex, I just want to help my kind and loving boss." Alex screwed up his nose at her sweet, sickling tone.

"Cut crap Andria you want something." Andria kept smirking knowing that her plan was going to work like a charm.

"I may or may not have promised a friend of a friend that I would set her up on a blind date with a co-worker of mine." Andria bit her lip innocently as she watched Alex about to blow up.

"Rack off, no way in hell am I going on another one of your blind dates that you and my sister seem to keep setting up for me. The last person you set me up with wouldn't stop touching me when I took her out to dinner and insisted we go back to her place for some special time." Andria couldn't help, but laugh as she remembered Alex's distressed face the next day at work.