"Why would I expect Laxmi here? She's in New York in my house!" Arnav replied with confused face.

"Oh really? So you keep her at your home also!" Khushi widened her eyes astonished.

"WHAT THE.. Of course Khushi.. Where would I keep her if Nani can't live without her?" Arnav shrugged.

"Nani or You??" she asked gritting her teeth.

"Nani first.. then comes me.. I used to hate her.. but guess I'm used to see her around now.." he replied casually not knowing Khushi was getting redder with each answer given by him.

"Did you slept with Laxmi or not?" Khushi asked clutching her fist.

"WHAT THE.. Who told you about this?" Arnav asked shocked, he was ruined.. His family would make sure of it.. Seriously who went and told Khushi that he slept with Laxmi..

"It doesn't matter.. now just tell me did you slept with HER or NOT??" Khushi asked irritated.

"Yes.." Arnav shut his eyes in embarrassment and looked away.

"Wah.. Arnav Singh Raizada.. wah!" Khushi took a step back with moist eyes, "Everyone here thinks you're so innocent that you haven't kiss a girl till yet and you.. you already slept with Laxmi!"

"WHAT THE.. LAXMI IS A GOAT DAMMIT" Arnav shouted in disbelief at Khushi's overreaction to this matter, "Do you want me to share my second kiss with a GOAT??"

"What? Goat.. Laxmi.. You slept with a GOAT??" Khushi widened her eyes in shock, "ASR slept with a GOAT!!!!!!"

 You slept with a GOAT??" Khushi widened her eyes in shock, "ASR slept with a GOAT!!!!!!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Just shut up ok Khushi.." he rolled his eyes.

"Bitwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Buaji enter in room with wide eyes and open mouth in big "O" shape, "Tumhari  halat sach main itni karaab hai (Is your condition really this worse?)"

"Buaji no.." Arnav tried to explain.

"Nahin.. nahin.. yeh kaise ho sakta hai?? (How can this happen??)" Buaji held her head with her both hands and shut her eyes not wanting to believe what she heard.

Khushi burst out laughing, making Arnav glare at her, "This is all happening because of you!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.. ASR.. with Laxmi!" Khushi fell on his bed laughing like crazy.

"Tu shup kaar Sanki.. here bitwa is getting mad for not finding correct girl that he's trying his chance on goats and you're laughing!" Buaji slapped Khushi's arms scolding her.

"Buaji it's nothing like that.. Laxmi is my Nani's pet goat.." Arnav said.

"THAT TOO WITH YOUR NANI'S PET GOAT??????" Buaji sat on bed with thud, beside Khushi who couldn't stop laughing.

"I won't sleep with any goat I find on streets na?" Arnav pouted.

"Chee.. chee.." Buaji shut her eyes and shook her head in disbelief, "And you still talk as if all this is normal!"

Pyaar Kiya Toh Nibhana!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें