The Daydreamer - Chp 2 [Beautiful Eyes]

Start from the beginning

Curious and feeling warmth of comfort spread over me I looked closer. The one in front was chuckling at something as the guy behind him was shaking his head slightly stunned yet amused at something the first guy had done or said. Instantly I wanted to know what the first guy had done, I yearned for him to smile at me, to chuckle at my jokes, to just notice me. He was looking for someone. He was scanning around him scoping the seats as he ran a hand through his brown musky and messy hair until his gaze met mine.  

It was like hitting a brick wall, coming up short for air. I could practically feel my heart lurch with excitement. My breath was caught and I was unable to avert my gaze from this strangers emerald green eyes. Though he didn't feel like a stranger. He was beautiful; his chocolate hair and those deep dark green eyes coupled with his huge height and noticeably lean and chiseled body beneath his jeans and t-shirt, and then his soft yet angular facial features, his skin smooth and all I wanted to do was run my fingers along his olive complexion. His lips were...intoxicating. There was no other words for those teasing lips, teasing just by looking. He was beautifully handsome.  

It felt moments after we'd locked gazes but he smiled, a pure heart melting smile making me hit that brick wall again. Embarrassed with myself I smiled shyly back and quickly averted my gaze out the window.  

Oh god.  

Though the more time went by the more I wanted to turn my gaze back towards him. Yet I didn't, cause I'd become hypnotized by those eyes. So letting my head fall on the cold glass window I let my eyes close.  

How I ached to turn towards him, to meet his gaze, to run my hands through that chocolate hair and pull his lips to mine. I wanted to rip chocolate boy's shirt off and to let my lips and hands travel and that I wanted to trickled melted chocolate all over...  

Oh.My.God.  

I was having sexual fantasies about a stranger. But god did I love them, the fantasies. How just thinking of them filled me with warmth and an empty ache to touch him. The stranger, yet he didn't feel like a stranger, I felt as if I had known him all my life and I wished I had known him all my life. God did I wish.  

My fantasies were startling me; I hadn't even kissed a guy let alone want to have him inside me. And a stranger. I could almost feel my eyes bug at the thought but instantly my surprise was over swept with that thick aching need. I needed him like oxygen and that startled me. God did that startle me.

***

I woke later and I knew instantly my stop was soon. It was a weird habit of mine to wake up just before I needed to. Wriggling slightly in my seat I stretched arching my back.  

The bus pulled to a soft ease groaning softly as I grabbed my bags and as graceful as possible I eased myself down the aisle "Sorry!" I gasped as my bag hit an old lady in the back of the leg, she chuckled glancing over shoulder at me as guiltily I bit my bottom lip a slight smile underneath as I blushed slightly.  

It wasn't until I was off the bus did I remember my chocolate boy. I rolled my eyes at myself 'my'? I wonder where he was off to and would I see him again?  

"Emily?" I looked over at an elderly man by a taxi and I smiled at him telling him silently that that was me. Mamma had saved me from waiting or walking, god bless her.  

He smiled wide at me gesturing me over, racing to my aid he took my luggage bag "Cherie." He nodded to me putting it in the boot with his thick French accent. A French taxi driver? That was new for me.  

He glanced at me and I smiled "Oui, oui?." I said loving the fact that I had taken French as a subject, yet any person could understand these words.  

He beamed at me obviously pleased "Ahhh." I smiled back running my hand through my hair through the cold breeze.  

My mind trailed back to him, wondering where he could be...  

My body filled with that intoxicating warmth and I knew he was nearby, staring maybe, I could feel it. I never looked though. What was I going to say; "Hey you're a stranger but a goddess and well I want you to hold me in your arms and never let go"? Pffft, yeah right.  

"Cherie?" my new friend questioned me, dazed I looked up to note the door he had held open for me.

"Oui oui." I said releasing my teeth from my bottom lip to speak and sliding in the door.

Oh God.  

I groaned to myself as I picture her biting her bottom lip, it made me shiver.  

"Jace!" my head snapped up towards Kane as I continued pacing this anxiety feeling smothering me again.  

"What are we going to do? What?" I demanded for once in my life I wasn't standing strong and confident, I felt needy and lost.  

God what had she done to me?!  

"Chill man. She's here in the city, you have her cardigan she left on the bus." Instinctively I held it closer to myself, the only form of comfort. That was true at least; I had a good excuse to approach her. If I found her.  

I groaned collapsing on the lounge "What happens if I don't find her?" I choked, Kane sat on the other couch; by his thin tight lips I knew he was trying to repress his smile or laughter.  

"We'll find her." He said easily pulling his fingers through his black hair messing it up more.  

"How?" I almost begged of him "How?" this time he did smile a smug smirk.  

Which I ignored inhaling her scent for the millionth time. Her intoxicating sweetness of strawberries and some other floral smell. Heavenly.  

"We check the malls. All girls go to the mall." He said as if it was as simple as tying a shoelace.  

"My baby isn't just some girl." I snapped.  

God my baby was everything but some other girl. She was a vision. Those loose curls of the softest and warmest brown that fell around her face softly. Her big brown eyes that are so beautiful that when I met her gaze I forgot how to breathe. Those thick eyelashes that brushed across her cheek. Her lips, god her lips, were full and a soft teasing pink that looked softer than a cloud. And her body, god, don't get me started on her body. A vision. She was killing me, her cute little smile, her angel face as she slept, biting her bottom lip, her French; god that was sexy, just everything she was doing was making it so hard for me not to snatch her up in my arms and...  

A chuckled bought me to the surface, Kane "You're so whipped."  

I sighed; my baby.

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------