2

"Wow, this place looks so amazing!" Wendy said, admiring the beauty of the resort. Just as she was about to say something else, she noticed the rides such as roller coasters and felt sickened.

"Oh Wendy." Carla sighed, patting Wendy's back. "You're not even on it and you feel sick." Wendy just whimpered quietly and wore a sick expression. Natsu and Gajeel were also making similar expressions.

It was quite late at night. Usually, even at night, the resort was quite bright with lights. However, due to it being the time almost everyone fell asleep, the lights were dim.

"Well, let's head to hotel and get checked in." Mirajane said cheerfully. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone entered the hotel, dragging their luggage with them. The receptionist greeted them and told them their rooms and handed the 'leaders' their keys.

"Since there's a lot of people, the guys and the girls have been separated. Also, there's two rooms for the guys and two rooms for the girls." Mirajane explained.

"In room #67, there's Gray, Freed, Bickslow and Elfman." Mirajane said, handing the room key to Freed. "In room #69, there's Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Panther Lily and Happy." Mirajane said, handing the key to Laxus. Laxus took the key a bit hesitantly. It seems they both were still recovering from their break up, even if it had been quite a long time since.

"Now for the girls! In room #76, there's Levy, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Lisanna! As for room #77, there's me, Mirajane, Cana, Kinana, Evergreen and Juvia!" Mirajane said. Mirajane handed Erza her room key and kept her own room key.

"Well, come on! Let's head to our rooms!" Cana said. Everyone whooped, heading to their respective rooms.

"So far it doesn't seem like anyone is suspecting a thing. They're all having fun, even if they're a little tired." Lisanna whispered. "If we keep low and subtly pair up everyone, this should be a success." Lisanna whispered. Mirajane and Cana nodded in response.

"Ha ha. This is going to be fun~" Cana grinned. She looked at all the people as they headed off to their rooms. Cana and Mirajane couldn't wait to pair people up!