Eren x Reader

It could be worse

And I thought truth or dare was a bad game. BUT seven minutes in heaven is much worse. Much worse. Especially when you're kidnapped from your own room by having a crazy titan lover maniac tying you up. Yes. That was how I got forced into it.

And it's even worse that my crush, Eren Jaeger, is going to be playing...

***

"Ok Mikasa, who did you get?" Ymir asked.

"Jean."

"YEEEEEESSSSS!" Jean started jumping up and down throwing his fists in the air.

"Let's get this over with." Mikasa mumbled.

-7 minutes later-

So somehow, Horseface and Mikasa came out of the closet not hating each other... Holding hands! Wow...

"Alright, (f/n) pick a name."

"Ok." I sighed. Slowly I put my hand into the hat, pulling out the slip of paper.

"So who is it?!"

"Eren." I couldn't breathe.

"Let's do this!" Eren said smiling. I wonder what he's thinking.

When I approached the closet door, Eren ushered me in.

"This could be worse." I muttered. I really didn't know what to do.

Once I got in the closet I sat in the corner.

"Hey um, (f/n)."

"Ya Eren?"

"I really like you. And if you don't feel the same-"

"I do."

"Really!"

"Ya-" Before I could finish my sentence, Eren descended his lips onto mine. There was something so innocent about it, it made everything inside me melt. I think this may be both of ours first kiss.

I quickly pulled away with a huge blush in my face.

"Can I do that again?"

"Of course idiot."

Eren quickly pressed his lips against mine once again. This time the loss was more needy. His tongue softly dragged across my lip. I opened my my mouth slightly letting his tongue in. Our tongues danced around with one another, fighting for dominance. It was a close call but I think Eren won-

"HEY YOU GUYS WOOOO! YOU WERE GETTING IT ON!" My face turned bright red as Eren grinned at me.

We exited the closet, hand in hand. As soon as we got back in the circle,

"So (f/n) wanna go out?" Eren asked.

"Of course." I softly pecked his lips.