🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside

Start from the beginning

"Oh. This is my house."

"I'll walk you up."

He nodded and you both stepped into the building, walking up the stairs until you reached his apartment. The door had a small wreath on it; you thought it was adorable.

"You should come inside and warm up."

"N-No, it's okay!"

"Just until the storm stops?"

You looked at the storm. It was worsening. You bit your lip and sighed, looking at the green haired boy.

"Okay."

He smiled and grabbed your hand, pulling you inside. You blushed darkly, but felt the pleasure of the warm setting kick in immediately. A short woman with the same hair color as Izuku stepped into the hallway, smiling at Izuku. Her eyes landed on you and her eyes widened a little.

"Y/n?"

"Inko-chan?"

You smiled as she pulled you into a hug, grasping onto you tightly.

"It's been forever! When did you get back?!"

"Last year. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you."

"It's okay sweetheart. How are your parents?"

"They're over in America working at the moment. They'll be back in a week. I'll tell them to contact you."

"Oh okay. Thank you."

She pulled away and looked at her son, smiling at his confused expression.

"This is Y/n-chan, Izuku. She was your best friend when you were younger. You both loved Allmight as much as each other."

You both blushed, slightly embarrassed about it.

"Both of you can go and hang out in Izuku's room. I'm going to head to bed."

She left before any of you could say anything else, leaving you with Izuku.

"So..."

"To your room?"

"Y-yeah. It's in here."

He opened the door and turned the light on, showing all of his Allmight merchandise. You were amazed, and your fan girl instincts began to kick in. You saw a dark blue Christmas tree in the corner, with Allmight decorations. You smiled and walked over to his bed, sitting down on it. He looked at you and rubbed the back of his head nervously, unsure of what to do next.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Y-yeah. Sure."

"Are you a neko?"

He froze at the question, before sighing and rubbing his head.

"Maybe? What's it to you?"

"I'm a neko too."

You pulled off the woolen hat that you'd been wearing, and your h/c ears perked up. You allowed your tail to come out from the back of your clothes and smiled nervously at Izuku.

His eyes widened and he smiled, moving to sit beside you. He ruffled his hair and two dark green ears appeared from the top of his head.