Info

Name: Belladonna Lily Ann Everose or Lily (Sebastian calls her Bella) also known as The Belle of Heaven

Age: 2000 (looks 24)

Family: Younger twin sister Blue Bell Iris Marie Everose and many others (who will be revealed in due time)

Appearance: Silver eyes, ice blue hair that's very wavy and goes to her knees but in a very high ponytail with a blue ribbon with a silver bell, 52 F bust, a very beautiful figure and face, long legs, 5'9, wears bright colors. (Has the same seal as Sebastian over her heart which will be explained later on)

Species: Ice Goddess

Occupation: Head maid and Governess to the Phantomhive Manor

Abilities: controls ice, fire, and water, light, a master of any weapons, sees the future, and word control. Exceptional in torcher and integrations. Also has a few other hidden talents.

Personality: kind-hearted, intelligent, caring, motherly, protective, shy, angered when irritated, sexy, and mature.

Name: Blue Bell Iris Marie Everose or Iris (Claude calls her Blue) also known as The Belle of Hell

Age: 2000 (looks 24)

Family: Older twin sister Belladonna Lily Ann Everose and many others (who will be revealed in due time)

Appearance: Gold eyes, maroon hair that's very wavy and goes to her knees with two black ribbons on both sides of her head with gold bells, 52 D bust, a very beautiful figure and face, long legs, 5'9, wears dark colors. (Has the same seal as Claude, over her heart which will be explained later on)

Species: Thunder Goddess

Occupation: Head maid and Governess to the Trancy Manor

Abilities: controls thunder, all metal in the world, earth, darkness, wind, master of hand-to-hand combat, can see the past, and mind control. Exceptional in torcher and integrations. Also has a few other hidden talents.

Personality: kind-hearted, intelligent, caring, motherly, protective, shy, angered when irritated, sexy, and babyish.