Five

Petunia stopped and looked up again as if she was being called. Something inside of her hummed. "I feel weird." She told him. He swam towards the shore where his clothes were hanging by a rock.

She already had her clothes on when she turned and found a naked Uriah. Except something must have been wrong with her because she looked back at the moon. Her heart beckoned for it and she wanted to weep. What the hell was wrong with her?

"Are you okay?" Uriah asked her and he glanced at the same thing as her. He had his pants on but he left it there. Shit. He cursed mentally. It was getting close, he needed to get her far away from him and here. Maybe she ate something bad.

Petunia felt her stomach roll into waves and she was sure she needed to throw up but she also became very dizzy. "I'm going to vomit." She breathed and put a hand to her face. Uriah was right there next to her to grab her just in case she fainted. He couldn't tell what was making her sick all of a sudden but he couldn't leave her so that he could run.

The moment he touched her, something sizzled in the air and they both glanced at each other from the contact. "Don't touched me!" She shouted to him and pulled back from him as if he burned her and he did the same.

"What was that?" He asked, confused looking at his own hand is if he had been physically burned. Sensations wracked his body and he felt the need to touch her again. She stared at him with her innocent eyes and she was moving closer to him and he did the same.

Before any of them knew it, they were at each other like animals. He kissed her with a furious passion as if she could cool the fire that was threatening to take over his body. It seemed as if her kiss and touch could put the fire out. And he knew it was the same for her somehow.

Petunia's head was spinning and she felt that she needed Uriah. Nothing made sense in her head than to give in to the passion and let him take her. Something felt wrong yet it felt so damn right.

He picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as if they had been lovers for years. He moved them towards somewhere he didn't know. He just knew that he had to have her now and right this instant before he'd combust. His skin ached and crawled, yet it felt so tight. He was uncomfortable yet he needed to do something.

Uriah found a patch of grass and dropped her down. He shoved his pants down his hips and he was helping her take off hers. His erection was pressing against her core and as soon as he got her naked, too occupied and frenzied to take in her naked body, he had her lips against his. He frantically inserted a finger into her and she cried out.

He could feel the way her walls pulsated over his fingers, her hole was hot and wet. He growled against her lips and she moaned when he pulled his lips away from her. "I'm sorry. I need to have you now. I promise, I will make it up to you." He didn't say anything more when he spat on his hand and rubbed it over his straining cock. He remembered apologizing and her begging him when he shoved himself in and she screamed.

She was so hot, tight, and so raw. He stopped and looked at her, "You're not-no that can't be." He said and his eyes were so wide yet uncontrolled with haze. Petunia had something come over her because past the pain of him ripping through her virginity, she dug her nails into his ass and pulled him in tighter. "God, shut up and move." She said between clenched teeth. She needed him to move that instant.

He put his head down and kissed her again when he pulled out, and then thrusted back in so deep, his balls slapped against her. She moaned against his kiss as he used that opportunity to tangle their tongues together like a battle of wills. He thrusted again and again. Her fingers dug deep into his back and he groaned from the feeling of her nails raking into his skin.

Deep down somewhere he knew he had never had sex this rough and raw. He wasn't sure he liked it but he kept moving, his emotions and pleasure at it's peak. God, she felt so damn good. Her moans were reverberating against his ear and he moved his head to nibble the crook of her neck. She moaned again and her voice pushed him to keep going.

He moved to change their position and he felt the cool grass against his ass. He had her on his lap and he had more leverage on her, using her ass to help her ride him. "Something is happening." She said in between moans and Uriah knew that she was close.

"Come for me." He commanded her and helped her move so that her clit was also getting stimulated and her breaths came more hurried. He took that moment to latch onto her nipple and used his tongue as much to pleasure the taut peak. She moved and moaned and he felt her then. She came with a fierce fury that he felt her body move with wave after wave of her orgasm riding her.

Her pussy was milking him as if beckoning him to come and he did just that. He needed to burst and let go of the pressure that was building inside of him. He sucked on a breast so hard to mask his loud groan as he jerked into her, the intensity that he felt made him want to pass out just from the pleasure.

When the last of their orgasms finished riding them out, he found her mouth and gave her a kiss that was almost sweet after the fierce dirty sex that they just had. "Oh my god, what just happened?" she asked him as she pulled away from him like she had been under a spell.

He didn't even know other than the fact that that was the most intense sex he's ever had, also greatest. The solar eclipse has passed them by and they were encased in white moonlight. He couldn't answer her, reality pushing back to his mind. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for- I didn't hurt you did I?"

Uriah felt different, he didn't feel the need to run any longer and he wasn't filled with need. If all it took was crazy sex to fulfill his need to shift, he would have done that long ago. But he had a feeling that maybe he hurt her and that was what he feared. She was a human, she might not have been able to handle the roughness.

Petunia was putting her clothes back on, "I'm surprisingly fine. Really raw and is that- did you come inside of me?" She felt something dripping down her inner thigh and was ready to call it her orgasm when she felt more coming out.

He looked at her with a pained expression, "I- something came over me. I don't know how to explain it." He really didn't without him sounding like a nutcase.

She shook her head, "I mean, I feel different but it was enjoyable for being the first time. And don't worry, I'll get myself checked out." She said feeling sad. She had always had irregular menstrual cycles and this was the first time she had ever felt anything sexual with the opposite gender. Her bipolar disorder made it almost impossible.

"Look, don't get me wrong. I don't know what the hell happened, but it was great. I should be the one to thank you for giving me a great first time." She told him, putting the rest of her clothing on when he used his tank top to wipe between her legs.

Uriah looked at her confused, "For someone who just had their first time taken on a grassy ground in an animalistic fashion, you seemed a lot better than I could imagine."

Petunia shook her head, "I have this condition that makes intimacy almost impossible but you were able to help me get past that. Isn't sex always like this?" She really didn't know. Her parents loved each other and they seemed to click together like they were always together yet as if they just started dating.

"Depends what world you live in." he told her, leading them back to camp.