Time skip, brought to you by, Get Roasted Tsukki! "Tsukki... This isn't a swimming anime.."

Gajeel's P.O.V

       Today's the day I finally kick those snarky Sabertooth wizards asses!  And trust me when I say, I won't to it lightly.   Firework go off and the crowd cheers our name.  Erza, Gray, Juvia, Laxus and I wait behind the other  five guilds.  "At last! At last, it's here! The final day of the wizards' passionate festival, the Grand Magic Games! Like it or not, only one guild will be victorious today! Now then, all the teams are taking the field!"  Three explosions go off.  "Currently in 6th place! Can they turn it around?! Formerly a hunting dog, now a puppy! Quatro Puppy!"  "Although he's been trounced once, you can't underestimate the power of the drunken hawk, Bacchus." Old man Yajima says.  

       "Alright, next up on the field is... Blue Pegasus, led by the current master of parfum Ichiya Wanderlai Kotobuki!"  "Their in 5th place.. but in the end will they be able to grasp the parfum of victory-kabo?!"  "Here they are! Lamia Scale is on the field! Right now, they're in 3rd place, but will Ice Wizard Lyon Vastia, who rivals or surpasses Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster, lead his team to victory?!"  "And we mustn't forget Chelia Blendy, the God Slayer,"  "Or Jura Neekis, one of the Ten Great Wizard Saints!"  Gihi, what a fight that'd be!  One day Imma be able to have a good fight with Old Jura.

       "And sharing 3rd place with Lamia Scale is.."  A pillar of water sprays from the ground.  "Mermaid Heel!"  "They're large flowers that have bloomed during the tournament, but they're not only glamorous..."  "The team leader Kagura Mikazuchi, is as calm as ever. There's something scary about her-kabo."  I'm glad we're not tied, all we have to focus on now, is staying at the top.  Just like always.

       "And currently in 2nd place! Will they remain dethroned?! Will the two Dragon Slayers, the Twin Dragons, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, challenge Natsu and Gajeel again?! ANd if so, what'll the results of the match be?!"  Heh, I got no business with Sting, but Rogue better watch it, 'cause he's already signed his death warrant.  "Sabertooth takes the field!"  "Huh? It seems their mood has changed somehow."  "Maybe they've jump started their fighting spirit."  I look to Juvia, who is smiling at her new, "boyfriend" Lyon.  Honestly, I'm just glad she's over Gray, now maybe I can get a good night sleep...  "Gihi, it's our turn now.."  "Juvia is ready!"  

       "And currently in 1st place! Will this be the day the so-called strongest guild seven years ago comes back in full force?! Fairy Tail is taking the field!"  A smoke bomb goes off to hide us.  "Huh?!"  "W-what's?! They've changed members! This is an unexpected development! In place of Natsu Dragneel we've got.."  "Juvia!" Lyon exclaims.  "Natsu Dragneel isn't here?" Rogue asks.  "That's fine, Rogue. Think of it as lucking out."  Lucking out? More like your luck's run out, 'cause I'mma beat you into seven years in the future!  "Yeah.." Rogue agrees.  

       "Natsu was instrumental in the Tag Team Battle, so why isn't her here?!" "Maybe something happened?"  Oh something did happen, that's why we send rescue parties.  The crowd begins to mumble about Salamander.  Guess they'll have to settle for me instead!  More them, Natsu has much more.. what's it called when you feel bad for others?  Right, sympathy... I don't have that...

Levy's P.O.V

       "You put some thought into it, Number Six." First Master says, as we continue to cheer for Gajeel and the others.  "In the end, it was all I could do, Number One." he replies.  "If we win the Grand Magic Games, they may release Lucy, fair and square. But... we can't put all our faith in that, so there had to be an alternate plan." Master is referring to Lucy's rescue party.  I just hope they can reach her in time!  "With everyone absorbed on the tournament, this is the perfect chance. We'll cheer them on, as usual. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, a separate team is heading to rescue Lucy."  "A war fought on two fronts, right?" First Master asks.  Master nods.  "I'm counting on you brats!"

       "All right! The Grand Magic Games has reached its climax at last!"  The announcer states each guild, their place, and their number of points.  Fireworks go off as the final day, the most important of all, begins.  I think about our rescue team, Natsu, Mira, Wendy, Happy, Carla, and Lily.  Do your best guys, we're sure to win.  "Show us your fighting skill! Your magic! And the bond you have with you comrades! The final day! A survival game in which everyone participates!"  I see the gleam in Gajeel's eyes.  This is going to be interesting.  I think.  With five of our most powerful mages.  The two Dragon Slayers, and Erza are monsters all on their own, but Gray and Juvia are no joke either,

       "Here are the rules of the Grand Magic Games' final battle!" For this final battle, the battlefield is the entire city of Crocus, so at least now we don't have to worry about destroying the whole arena.. we have to worry about destroying a whole city!  Great..  "The members of each guild have already dispersed and are standing by. The team runs around town and if they encounter an enemy guild, a battle ensues. If an opponent loses consciousness or becomes unable to fight, the other side will gain one point. Each guild assigns one leader."  And I'm guessing the guilds don't know who the other guild leaders are..  "If the leader is defeated, the other team gains five points."  

       "Meaning the highest score possible is 45 points." Hydro says.  "Right." Romeo nods from behind.  Hydro blushes.  "Romeo kun, isn't Hydro your age?" I smirk.  "Uh, yeah, I guess."  he says.  "Maybe you too can get to know each other better after the Games are over."  "Sure." Romeo grins.  Hydro turns around and hides her face in her hands.  "Ooooh! Does someone have a crush on Romeo kun?~" I ask, lowering my voice.  "N-no.."  Hydro looks back at Romeo and he smiles at her.  "Okaaay maybe a bit.."  "Hehe, I'm turning into Mira.." I say.  "What?" Hydro asks.  "Nothing, lets keep watching."

       "Every guild has a chance to win." Should they stay together and fight, or split up?  I think.  First Master looks me in the eye.  "It all depends on our strategy." I nod.  I've always looked up to the First Master, she's so brave and wise.  They don't call her the Fairy Tactician for nothing.  "Who will attain the glorious peak of magic?! Let the Grand Magic Game begin!"  We all start cheering.  Good luck Gajeel, I know you'll do well.  You know what, I don't feel embarrassed thinking that anymore..

Gajeel's P.O.V

       Titania gives us a some motivation before the game starts.  "... so just go along with First Master's plan, and we're sure to win."  she says.  "Listen. We have no choice but to win. To get Lucy back!"  "Hopefully Natsu san and the others will safely rescue her.." Juvia starts.  "But we can't pin our hopes on that." I say plainly.  "Even so, we've got another motive for winning this thing."  Laxus smiles.  "We gotta win for the guys in the guild who had it rough while we were gone those seven years."  We nod, and the flare goes off.  "Let's go!" Erza shouts.  "Yeah!"  "Well! The final battle has begun at last!"  "Yes. It seems many of the teams are splitting up to fight individually."  

       "Do your best everyone!" Hydro and Levy shout.  "Gihi, the Shrimp and the punk..."  Juvia smiles.  "Juvia thinks you have found happiness."  "W-what?! Shut up Rainy Woman, I'm never happy!"  She just smiles and shakes her head.  Ugh!   I look around.  Most of the stronger guild are splitting up into smaller groups.  Lamia Scale, Sabertooth... us.  I grin.  We've got this!  "W-what's this?! W-what's wrong?! The members of Fairy Tail have their eyes closed and aren't moving! Fairy Tail's odd behavior is curious... but other people have already made contact with the enemy!"  We stay put, concentrating.  "All right, the scores are on the move! Unlike the Fairy Tail members that are still; just standing their!"  I tune out the voices and wait until it's time...

       It's time...  We all open our eyes and hear First Master's voice.  "Begin Operation: Fairy Star!"  "Rodger!"  We split up, everyone going solo, except for Juvia and Gray, who have  a pretty good Unison Raid.  That's a weapon we'll need later when we beat those stuck up tigers!

Natsu's P.O.V

       Ooooh I'm on the edge of my seat!  Now I gotta go find Lucy, even though you won't be saying anything else about that.

Anime Chan: This is my book, don't like, get out.

R-right.. W-what I meant was thank you for being such a good author!

Anime Chan: Aw, thank!  That's all guys, hope you enjoyed, and if you could go back to previous chapters to point out mistakes and errors, that'd be so great!  And if you could read my other stories that'd be even better.  Stay imperfect!