Chapter 21

Okay, so I just want to let you guys know that this book ends after the Grand Magic Games, I won't continue this book that's destined to fail forever.  It's been more than seven months, and it has less than 600 reads!  I guess it's my fault for being trash though..  Anyway, many things involving the Dragon King ark will be excluded. Also this song is perfect and I was listening to it while writing, so yeah.  Now, let's get it my weebs!

Levy's P.O.V

       July 5th, the 2nd to last day of the Grand Magic Games.  For once, our guild wasn't partying at the bar, we're thinking of a strategy.  "I can't believe they took Lu chan!" I exclaim.  "First Gajeel, and now this?" Gray shakes his head.  Natsu clenches his fist.  "Lucy.."  "This wasn't the doing of Raven Tail." Hydro steps forward.  She doesn't even seem fazed that a bunch of older more expierince mages are staring at her.  "They're all in jail, I'm sure it's just the royal army."  "They involved her in a plan we know almost nothing about..." Master agrees.  "In other words, what? Unless we win the Grand Magic Games, we won't get Lucy back?" Laxus asks.  "Although I don't know if we can trust that, either." Gray frowns.  

       I clench my jaw.  "Who cares, our guildmate was stolen, for the second time in less than a week! We can't just take it!" I shout.  The others look at me in surprise, I'm usually not the one to make a scene, but it's Lucy!  My best friend, my guildmate..  We don't even know what they'll do to her.  "Yeah, I'm gonna go rescue Lucy right now!" Natsu cries, still struggling to break free from the ropes that bind him to a pole.  "Please calm down, Natsu san." Wendy pleads.  "You're a real piece of work.." Carla mutters.  "Your opponent is the kingdom!" Happy agrees.  I think, deep down inside, Natsu knows what we're up against more than anyone.  

       "Master.." Erza says.  "We can't act recklessly against the kingdom, but on the other hand, they can't afford to treat their citizens to shabbily either. Maybe we can think of her as a hostage who'll be kept until this Project Eclipse in cancelled." Master says thoughtfully.  "That's a pain in the ass." Laxus says.  "A hostage.." Erza mutters.  "But that don't make sense. Why would they let the rest of us go when we heard the same state secrets?" Gajeel asks.  I smile.  He's thinking, it's nice for a change..  "It's got nothin' to do with makin' sense!" Natsu argues.  "It's also possible we've been released as witnesses to eventually help convict Arcadios." Lily says.  "Why?" Happy asks. "When there's the danger of top secret information spreading.." Charla finishes.  

       "Maybe they decided it can't be hidden any longer." Erza suggests.  "If they'd captured the whole lot of us, we wouldn't be able to leak info, right?" Gray asks.  "I don't know about that. Gray, you and the others are participants in the Grand Magic Games, right?" Mira asks.  I see where she's going..  "If you and the others weren't there, everybody would notice. But Lu chan isn't so maybe that's part of the reason why.." I say.  "Yeah, who'd wanna have to deal with this bastard, gihi!" Gajeel says pointing to Natsu.  I shake my head.  Even now, he knows just how to make me smile.  "To us, it's ridiculous that Lucy's been taken captive, but it isn't a breach of the royal army's faith in justice." Erza adds.  

       "Arrrrgggghhh!" Natsu shouts, breaking through his restraints.  "Enough jawin'! I'm gonna rescue her!" Natsu shouts.  I wish I do that.  Gajeel puts his hand on my shoulder, and makes me remember, that I did.  Master immediately pummels Natsu with his fist.  "Stifle it!" he says.  "This ain't a festival where the whole family get captured. We all feel the same way. This time, just charging ahead without thinking isn't gonna work. Still, we're not cowards who are gonna take it lying down either!"  "We're Fairy Tail!" And so Master arranged a rescue party, but this time, it was to the palace!  

 Still, we're not cowards who are gonna take it lying down either!"  "We're Fairy Tail!" And so Master arranged a rescue party, but this time, it was to the palace!