Killing the guy or letting him live

Sidney's POV

We went up to the room where the hackers and tracker people are and went over to Carl. Shawn had his arm around me and fixed me through all the people and computer desks.

"Oh hey Shawn. So I'm going to send you the location and give you Sidney's phone. If she is on it while we hunt him down then we will loose his location even uf he doesn't move."

"Okay. That sounds great."

Carl smiled and we went back through more people and computer desks. I snatched Shawn's phobe and unlocked it. He led me down to his car and started it while I played on his phone.

"Get buckled princess."

I groaned and got buckled before going back to the game. Shawn wrapped his hand around mine started driving to the location.

************after the drive*************

When we got there I stayed extremely close to Shawn. He had his gun out with Dave who tagged along since he is like a brother to me now. Shan led the way with the map leading to the guy. I heard two sets of voices and got closer to Shawn. He moved my to his left side and wrapped his arm around me.

To say I was scared would be an understatement. I was terrified. Al I could think about was the things that could go wrong. Shawn could get hurt as well as Dave and Shane, the guy could end up killing someone and a lot more. Shane nodded at the door to the right and dave went ahead and kicked it down I jumped back and peaked from behind Shawn to see a ln old friend of mine and his cousin.

"Danny? Sam?"

"Hey sugar."

I cringed at him calling me that name since I've heard Sam call all the girls he like that. Danny smiled and took a step forward and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Sidbug."

"Hey Danisour."

"No hey for me?"

"No, you are the reason we are here."

Shawn wrapped his arm around me and pulled me over to him. Danny looked at his cousin in shock.

"What did you do now Samual?"

"I didn't do anything but attempt to claim what is mine."

"Sidbug, what's he talking about?"

"Well he said that I belong with him and not Shawn. He also threatened to hurt Shawn."

"Who the fuck is Shawn?"

"My boyfriend and brother's gang leader."

"Oh. "

I nodded and glared at Samual.

"So what I'm hearing is you are trying to break apart a cute relationship?" Danny said sending a wink our way.

"I loved her first! I knew her first! I wanted her first!"

"Yet you dated other girls."

"Because I didn't realize it until a couple days ago."

"Then you didn't love her first and you didn't want her first. If it took you that much time to realize that then you didn't love her or want her first."

"So what? He isn't right for her. He's a killer."

"It's his job. And clearly she's fine with that."

"You know Dan, I've always wonder what it felt like to kill someone. I guess I will get to find out."

He threw a kinfe in Dan's direction and everything was in slow motion. I jumped in front of Dan who was froze with shock. The knife went into my stomach and then a gunshot echoed the room.

Sam fell to the ground while Danny kneeled beside me crying. My childhood friend was crying.

"You can't leave me Sidbug. You are the only person I have left. The only sister like person left. I love you lil sis."

"Dan, I'm going to be okay, right Shawn?"

I looked over at Shawn who had his hands in his hair who was also crying. Shane looked at the kinfe in my stomach before finally snapping.

"Move!"

He ran over and shoved Dan away and opened his suitcase. He pulled out some medical stuff while Shawn kneeled beside me with his hands wrapped around his gun. Shane pulled the kinfe out which hurt like a bitch and threw it away he mover my shirt away and that's the last thing before passing out.

***************
Shawn's POV

"Shane! Hurry!"

Tears were running down my face. The second I saw the knife hit Sidney I shot that bastard. Shane glared before pushing me away from her while he worked. When she passed out I cried harder. So did the Danny guy. I got up and in anger I pointed my gun to Danny.

"Who are you and how do you know her?! What are you to her!"

"Chill man, I'm Danny and I've known her since we were 6 and she's like my sister. We are just friends."

"Did you know about Samual's plan?!"

"If I did then I would have stopped him myself."

I nodded and threw my gun across the room.

"Fuck!"

"Calm down Shawn, she wouldn't like this."

"Don't tell me to calm down! I could end up losing the girl I love. She was my first and I don't want to loose her. I want her to be the mother of my kids. I want her to run the gang with me. I want her to be my wife. I want her to be my world, my sun, my everything. I want her to ve with me until the day we die. I want her and only her. No one else."

"And she's going to be. I saved her. She's gonna survive bro."

"You aren't fucking me are you?"

"Not even close. The only one fucking you is going to be Sidney. Now let's go home."

I nodded and looked over at Danny. I motioned for him to come with us. He smiled and we left to go home with my girl. I sat in the back with Danny and Sidney laying across us.

"How do you feel about working in my gang with me?"

"You mean it?"

"Yeah. She was happy when she saw you and I would do anything g for her to be happy. Besides there are only few that she would protect like that."

"I would love to be in your gang."

I smiled and looked down at Sidney who was laying peacefully in my lap. I leaned down and kissed her head. Danny smiled and I knew it was the start of a good friendship.