My own room

Sidney's POV

When we got back I was really tired. I hopped on Shawn's back laying my head on his neck trying not to fall asleep.

"Shane, help me take Sidney to her room."

"Okay."

"Just call me Lee or Sidney Lee as the twins like to call me."

"Okay then."

Shane walked with Shawn up the stairs before turning and going up more stairs before arriving at a door. Shane opened the door and then closed it walking away.

I hopped down crawling into the bed but looked at Shawn.

"You should bring me some clothes to sleep in."

"I'll have your brother bring you some."

"I don't care who brings them as long as it isn't Mason and as long as I get some different clothes."

"Okay okay."

He walked out and not long later he came back with some sweats and a shirt.

I shot a text to Rea and asked her to bring me some clothes and texted her the address. I took the clothes and went to the bathroom changing into them.

I came out and used a hair tie to keep the sweats on me

"Who's clothes are these anyways?"

"You brother's."

"That's why they are so big."

He laughed and walked toward me. He gave me a small hug and kissed my head giving me a charger so I could charge my phone.

"Thanks Shawn."

"Any time. If you need me my room is across the hall. Your brother is in the room on the first floor."

"Okay."

He walked out and I laid on the bed going to sleep the best I could.

********

Shawn's POV

I actually kissed her on the forehead. I didn't mean to but I was happy when she smiled.

I walked to my room and laid on my bed when Shane walked in and fell on my bed.

"What's wrong Shane?"

"Mason keeps talking about how he wants to take Sidney out on a date tomorrow."

"She has only been here for a day."

"I know and he likes her."

"How's her brother taking this."

"Not well. He told me that he wants you to take her to get a dog since tomorrow is her birthday."

"That was my plan all along."

"Good then the twins want to help her cook since she said she is a good cook. Then her brother and I are going to get her some birthday presents and a cake and set up a birthday party in the game room."

"That will work. Have Mason help with that."

"I will."

I smiled and he walked out mumbling a good night before turning the light off. I turned on one of my bedside lights and going to my closet and grabbing shorts before going to take a shower.

I got out drying off and putting on the clothes I grabbed and walked to the door drying my hair before tossing the towel into the hamper.

I turned off the lamp getting under the covers and fixing to go to bed when my door opened. I sat up and saw Shane looking over at me with shock.

"I went to check on her and I saw her awake crying. Her brother is dead asleep. Come help me."

I got up and walked across the hall and saw her crying.

"Hey Sidney Lee. What's wrong?"

She shook her head crying while I looked up at Shane. He pushed me away considering he was seventeen and closer to her age.

"Lee, can you tell us what's wrong?"

She looked up at him and then at me.

"Nightmares. He would sneak into my room and beat me. He would beat me every night but when he was very mad he would sneak in my room and beat me more. Don't make me go back."

The whole time she looked me in the eye with a pleading look. Shane looked at me and sat beside her while I sat on the other side of her. Shane put his arm around her shoulders and I put mine around her waist. She cried for a bit until she fell asleep. Shane got up and moved the blankets while I pucked her up.

I set her down and we covered her up. Shane gave her a small hug before going to his room while I kissed her head.

I was about to go but I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Thank you Shawn. And tell Shane thanks for me."

I nodded and she turned over falling asleep. Shane was outside with a smirk on his face while he leaned against the wall.

"If I didn't know better Shawnny boy I'd say you are in love with Lee."

"So what. She says thanks though."

"I'm just saying. Some day you should think about being with her bro."

"Good night Shane."

"Good bight lover boy."

"Shane."

"I love you too big bro."

I rolled my eyes laughing at my little brother before going to bed in my room.

*********

I woke up to someone jumping on me while I was asleep.

"Shawn get up!"

"To back to sleep Sidney Lee."

"No. Its my fucking birthday."

I just grabbed her arm and pulled her down hugging her like a teddy bear.

"Shawn. Shawn. Shawn. Shawn."

"What?"

"Wake up. I want a dog."

"Fine I'll get up and we can get you a dog."

"Yay you are the best person ever."

"Thanks now out of my room Sidney Lee."

She laughed and got out. I grabbed a shirt and through it on before walking out. Sidney jumped up onto my back and we took my car to the pet store.

"Come on Shawn."

She grabbed my hand dragging me to the dog part of the store and she looked until she gasped.

"Shawn."

"What?"

"I want that brown and white basset hound."

"Then that's what you'll get Sidney Lee."

She smiled and we got someone to get her the cute puppy. She grabbed the puppy holding him and the floppy ears covered his eyes.

"Thank you so much Shawn."

She came and kissed my cheek leaving me speechless.