Homework

ALL RIGHTS GO TO J.K. ROWLING AND HER MAGICAL WORLD THAT SHE HAS CREATED. 

This takes place during their sixth year at hogwarts (before Lavender Brown)

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Harry Potter was off in his own little world studying the potions book which was marked up by someone known as the half-blood prince. No one knew why he was so intrigiued by it, but just let him be. On the other side of the gryffindor common room, Ron and Hermione were doing an assignment that Snape had assigned them for defense against the dark arts. Hermione was  delving so deep into her work, that she didn't notice that Ron started to speak to her. All she felt were a pair of eyes looking at her.

Once she looked up, she saw her red headed best friend looking at her, as if he was waiting for an answer or something.

"What was that?" asked Hermione getting all flushed. Hermione normally got embarrassed when someone was talking to her and she didn't know.

He just slightly smiled and said "How long does it have to be?"

"Oh, uhh Snape said about two rolls of parchment should be just fine."

"Cool, umm could you possibly help me when you get the chance?"

"Alright, just let me finish....I'm almost done" said Hermione while she finished writing her last sentence.

"What do you need help with?" she asked while looking at him.

"All of it." said Ron while looking down at his parchment.

"Did you even start it at all?" asked Hermione grabbing the parchment from the table.

"Well I was going to, but I had no idea where to start" he replied by looking at her. Hermione just rolled her eyes in response.

As the night went on, the two just worked on Ron's paper and before they knew it, they were the only ones left in the common room.

"And done..." said Hermione to Ron as he was finishing writing his last sentence. "See it wasn't that hard" she said while standing up from the table.

"Hey Hermione......... thank you" said Ron. "If it weren't for you, I would probably be expelled from Hogwarts because of my grades".

"Oh Ron don't say that about yourself." said Hermione reassuringly. "You would not be failing out of here.... you just needed the extra boost... that's all".

"Well, thank you..... seriously Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met". 

Hermione just smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then turned around and made her way up the stairs and towards the girls dormitories. 

Ron didn't move, he felt his knees begin to wobble and the tips of his ears burn. All he did was raise his hand to his cheek, where she had kissed him and stared up the staircase where Hermione just disappeared to moments ago. For once in his life, Ronald Weasley was glad he did his homework.