the bar (lemon) part 3

Okay if your wondering why it says lemon even though there isn't any lemon in the previous chapters it's because the lemon isn't happening YET. But the good news is that the lemon is In THIS CHAPTER. So yeah, I hope you sinners enjoy~ >\\\\w////0 love you guys!

Previously...
You got thrown on the bed by Sir Pentious lol

"Why are you doing this to me?!" You cried.

"This is punishment you-"

Just kidding.

You really expect for him to say that? pffft no way! That's so cliche! Bleuck!

"Oh, it's just a little surprise, That's all~" Sir Pentious said laughing.

"Take it off."

"Take..what off?!" You yelled.

"Your clothes and your undergarments~" Sir Pentious said and somehow purred.

"Oh fuck off!" You said giving him the finger.

"Oh that's not very nice of you, YOU IGNORANT bitch!" Hissed Sir Pentious.

"Shut it you scaly muck-"

But before you could say anything , He   immediately grabbed your hips and pulled your shorts down.

"YOU BITCH!" You hissed as you sat up and struggled to slap him, but he tightened his scaly body around you.

"Say no to Tentacle Hentai you son of a bitch!" You chanted.

Sir Pentious sighs annoyingly and face palms. "This, is what I ALWAYS have to deal with...."

"Yes!" You cheer evily. "Suffer!"

"Shut your fucking mouth or I'll stitch it closed for you!" He snapped.
You immediately fell into silence.

"That's right~" Sir Pentious purred.

He took of your crop top, and your undies and bra. You struggled to be free again but all he did was wave a no-no finger at you.

"Feast your eyes on these~" Sir Pentious said as he showed you his dick.

You started to drool and you were already getting....wet 0.0 ugh oh God I'm so sorry but why am I making this? Ughhhh >.<

Oh because I love you guys! >w0

Anyways...

As soon as you were going to beg for him, He immediately grabbed onto your hair, and shoved his dick into your mouth WHOLE.

"Suck it!" He demanded.

You wanted it badly, so you sucked it hard anyways.

Your head-
You know what? I'm done with making all these cliches!!! 🖕Cliches can suck a dick 🖕at least be more original Argentina!

Anyways...
You were quickening your pace and that's when he released.

"Hhhhhh fuckkkkk~" moaned Sir Pentious. "Your....way too advance for this shit..."

"Why thank you..." You giggled joyfully. You enjoyed it so much, you didn't even realize about all those memories you had with you and Angel Dust together.

"Alright...get out of here..." He mourned throwing your clothes floppy like. "By the way..NEVER speak of this to ANYONE...but me~" Sir Pentious said, now with a serious tone.

"Alright..." You said shaking a little.

You left the house seeing the trio outside leaning against Husk's Limbo. They were teaching Husk tricks like he is dog or something.

"Guys, I'm not a baby..." Husk huffed. "I'm an old hag who needs to get a life..."

"One more fish to go man.." angel teased as Vaggie nudged him.

"Y/N is already here...." Vaggie said.

"Oh hi again Y/N I was so worried about you! What did that douchebag tell you?" Angel Dust yelled dramatically as he ran towards you and hugged you.

"Umm...he was talking about how I need to improve on....making better decisions with life!" You lied.

"What?" Charlie asked as she hopped off the Limbo.

"He was talking about h-how I need to be....WISE! About how some demons are in the underworld!"

"That's strange..." Angel said. "He never talks like that.....oh well!"

"Can we go away from his stink mansion now?" Vaggie shouted as to try and get your attention.

"Yeah let's go..." You said.

As you went in the car and drove back home you were thinking about what had just happened back at the mansion. You enjoyed every last taste of his uh....spermies~ :3

You smiled a little at the thought. You thought of it as you and Angel instead. But then something made you still. You just remembered all those memories you had with Angel Dust. You basically ruined it for yourself. You wasted your time on enjoying something from Sir Pentious. But your goal was to end up being in a relationship with Angel Dust. But you realized...you failed. You failed at everything you tried to do to attract him towards you. Hence, you did oral sex with another person you don't even love!

Tears started to fill in your eyes...
You couldn't believe how much of a traitor and a liar you were to your own friends and your own crush specifically. You felt like you didn't deserve any friends. You began to get the sniffles as soon as you arrived at the hotel.

"Hey you alright..?" Angel asked concerned hugging you from behind.

"Yeah I'm fine..." You murmur.

"Y/N! Your...your crying!" Charlie said in shock.

"What Happened this time?" Vaggie asked seriously.

"Would you guys quit it...." You whispered.

"What?" Angel asked.

"STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME!" You yelled. "YOU ALWAYS BRING YOUR HOPES ABOUT HOW I FEEL! YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW I TRULY FEEL AVOUT YOU GUYS OR MY CRUSH AT ALL!!!"

"What crush?" Angel asked even more concerned.

"YOU! SHUT UP!!" You snapped at him.

Angel had a painful expression on his face, but tried to hide it.

"I failed at everything!" You said. "I'm just a horrible slut who doesn't deserve all of this!"

"Don't say that..." Charlie said sadly.

"Your only saying that to prevent me from hurting myself even more ..AND I AM!!!"

You bit Angel's arm and ran away.

"Sssssss awwww shhhhitttt!" Angel mourned in pain as Charlie and Vaggie ran up to him.

"Oh my gosh!" Charlie gasped.

"Ooo ouch! That's a deep bite..." Vaggie said.

"Me and Vaggie will go help you with the wounds.." Charlie said.

You ran into your room, fell on the bed and started to cry...
Late on you fell deep asleep. Forgetting all that had happened....

I'm sorry guys if this was so dramatic! 😭😭😭😭 Hate me or whatever!! I hate myself!!