Mouth wash (KINKY)

Warning: Contains cheesy parts in this one! If you don't like sexual stuff, skip this chapter or other ones that read, LEMON, KINKY, or CHEESY. Thanks! :3

Noooo D:
I'm going to get a mouth wash from Angel Dust. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that burger!!!

Ee aaa ooo ooo wee a ooo

What am I saying.
Anyways, Angel quickly brought me in this dressing room . I cringed so hard at it. UGH OH GOD.

"You've been like this yesterday too!" Angel Dust complained. "So you need a mouth wash!"

"No....not the mouth wash!" I yelled kicking my feet as he dragged me across the floor. We went in a dresser room and he put me on the counter.

"Don't move now, Alright..?" Angel Dust said firmly, but not to firm.
"I gotta go fetch the soap bar" Angel said as he left and closed the door shut.

Don't move Y/N, Don't move. I thought to myself. I look at the clock. It was 3:37pm.

I looked around, Examining every object in the room until I heard the door open.

He usually only soaps my mouth, Only because whenever I start fangirling, I always say embarrassing things in public when around Angel, So he washes my mouth, As punishment.

"Alright, glad you didn't move at all." Angel said impressed.

"I don't care, Just wash my mouth!"  I say stubbornly once again.

"Moody..." Angel dust said as he put the soap in my fucking mouth.

I tried to spit it out, But Angel cupped his hands around my cheeks and said.

"LEAVE IT IN THERE."

He even said it firmly to me, So I kept quiet and kept it in my mouth for 2 minutes.

During those two minutes, He kept staring at me, but then looking away quickly whenever my eyes met his. Then he took out the soap from my mouth, And put it aside.

*COUGH COUGH, COUGH COUGH!* I kept fucking coughing to death from that stupid soap.

Then he turned on the sink in the bathroom and let me wash my mouth off. Ugh oh god, that horrifying taste of soap! WHY!!!

Then he handed me a towel to dry my mouth. After that, he grabbed my hand and walked quickly out the dressing room, Otherwise, We would've got in trouble.

"I hope you liked your disgusting soap!" Angel Dust said happily.

"Fuck off Angel," I said. "Worst experience ever."

"Well that's what you fucking get for embarrassing me yesterday you bitch!" He said joyfully.

I flipped him off 😒🖕

He did as well 🖕😊🖕

Then we kept saying rude words to each other and laughing at each other, and nudging each other as well.

We decided to go sit a bench, And feed Husk since we saw him there.

"Say, Ahh~" Angel moaned to Husk cheesy like.

Husk began to blush, And I began to get a little angry. I was jealous, so I was pretty much Moody.

"I ain't doin that shit M8." Husk said in  a raspy voice.

"SAY. AHHHHHHH~!!!!" Angel said again, but this time with a louder moan. I began to laugh so much due to the fact that's Husk was now getting humiliated in public. I feel so bad omg XD.

"No." Husk said denying over and over. I took the fish from Angels hand and waved it at Husk.

"C'mon, We will stop calling you cute kitty~" I began to say to try and convince him.

"F-fine..." Husk said. He takes a huge inhale then....meows?

"Meow~" husk mewed. "Purr~, Purr~" Husk began to purr and was rubbing against us like any normal cat.

"Awww!" Angel squealed. "Wow Y/N, your'e pretty good!" Angel complimented.

"Thanks..." I said, blushing.

"Wait you have to MOAN Husk" I say firmly.

"FINE!!!!" Husk snapped. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" Husk moaned.

And oh my God
Did his moan sound exactly like a girls one. Ugghhhhh DX

"You know what, take the goddamn thing!" I said nervously.

He snatched it, and began eating it with low growls.

Me and Angel just continued to eat the burgers we save from "Hell burger".

We had like, 17 burgers left to go.

"This one has so much bacon!" I said impressed. "Want some?" I asked blushing a little.

"Sure!" Angel said, As we split the burger in half. Then we both began to eat it.

Husk jumped on the table, And began to sniff from inside the bag.

"Go ahead you can eat one" angel said as I nodded.

Husk stopped sniffing, and snatched one burger. It was a barbeque Steak burger! No fair! :(

He got off the table, and began to sniff it. He sat down on the bench with us and began eating it. Though when Angel looks at him eat, Husk always shoots his eyes fast at Angels eyes then growls.

"I'm not going to take it.." Angel said scooting back from him a little.

"You better not..." Husk hissed. Then we heard chain noises.

"What is that?" Angel asked me and Husk.

"Sounds like....a collar." I said feeling very uneasy.

Then we heard barking. It was a dog running towards Husk.

"Husk watch out!" Me and Angel both yelled.

Husk's eyes shot wide and he immediately climbed up a fence and stayed on top there looking down at the dog and hissing at it with low growls as well.

Me and Angel were trying to distract the puppy. The puppy turned to us, and was wagging it's tail. We see a demon running down the field and grabbing the dog.

"I'm so sorry! My dog just got loose and saw a cat and so she began to bark at it!" The feline demon explained.

"No it's alright!" Me and Angel both said.

"Have a good day!" I waved.

Me and Angel then walked back to the bench.

"You come back down, You pussy cat" Angel laughed.

Husk got so offended, He flew towards Angel and tackled him to death with cat screeching noises.

I got up quickly and got Husk off of Angel.

Angel was fine, And stood up laughing.

Husk was growling and was really close to me with his wings wrapped around himself.

"Alright let's go home guys." I said. "It's like 6:26pm now."

"Alright we can try the sampling tommorow then" Angel said.

"Let's go then" husk snapped. We went inside the limbo and drove to the hotel.

"Can I ask you something" Angel asked.

"What is it?" I asked

"Do you want to uh....sleep at my room?" Angel asked nervously with  blush on his face.

"Of course!" I cheered.