Sleepover

I arrived at Angel's room, and opened it slowly. It was dark until I turned on the lights.

Everything was pink, with lots of hearts, And I saw his pet. I quickly ran to it and hugged it.

"oh my God it is so CUTE!!!!!"  I squealed.

"Yeah, the names nuggets." Angel winked at me.

"Oh my gosh!" I said hugging nuggets to death. I finally release it, as It pounced on top the bed. (Sorry I don't know nuggets gender.)

I sit down on the bed and examine everything.

"Your room is so nice!" You say.

"Yeah wait till you see the closet...." Angel Murmured.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing...I never said anything Y/N," Angel said pretending to be confused.

"It's alright, anyways, I knew what you said anyways." I said with a sarcastic smirk.

"What?!" Angel yelled.

I got up and headed towards the closet.

"Wait Y/N, don't!-" angel yelled.

I open it anyways.

I see a photo album of Angel Dust and his family, shirts scattered everywhere, Pornography Magazines, And a FUCKING HUSK BODY PILLOW?!

Instead of me getting all jealous and ticked off, I brang it out and started giggling.

"What's this..?" I say beggining to laugh.

"It's a husk body pillow. He's really cute so, don't judge me!" Angel said as her turned his back on me.

"Wait....you like him?" I asked starting to get serious.

"No I.....used to....but nevermind.." Angel said disappointed.

I got sad and put the body pillow away.

I sat beside him, And hold his hand. He looks up at me and begins a friendly smile.

We held each other's hands for a couple of minutes then I hugged him.

He got shocked but he hugged back.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked trying to cheer him up because all I heard was him sniffing.

"Sure...." Angel stuttered while sniffing.

I patted his back and we both got into our comfortable positions.

"You alright?" I asked blushing a little.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Angel said. "But thanks..."

"No problem!" I said smiling.

We both decided to watch F/M, And ate popcorn for the rest of the night.

During the movie, We both fell asleep.

I woke up at 3AM hearing loud knocking on the door. The movie was still on.

"Open THE FUCKING DOOR!" yelled a horrid voice out the bedroom.

I began to panic. I looked at Angel with puppy eyes, but he was asleep. I got up quickly and opened the door.

It was sir pentious!

"TURN DOWN THE VOLUME FOR ONCE!" He yelled. "YOUR MAKING A DISTURBANCE!!!!"

"I'm sorry I fell asleep and so did Angel!" I say nervously.

"Well next time, Keep the volume down, Or else I'll kidnap you!" He hissed.

I got so frightened, I slammed the door on him. I turned off the light and ran to Angel. Due to me running fast and going close to him, he had woken up.

"W-what happened....?" Angel said,  yawning.

"Sir Pentious said we were a disturbance, and he wanted us to keep the volume down.." I said quietly.
I only told him half of what he said. I don't know why...But I felt it was right to.

"Well tell him fuck off next time..." Angel laughed a little.

"Okay!" I exclaimed.

"Wait what?!" Angel quickly turned to me with his eyes wide warning me not to do it.

"Nevermind!" I said happily.

"Phew, ok...." Angel said. "Well good night doll..." Angel said rubbing my shoulder. He turned off the light and turned to me, wrapping his 4 arms around my waist. I began to blush, But I accepted it.

We both fell asleep that night afterwards.

(Guys this chapter sucks so badly I'm so sorry XD)