Chapter 15

"Jake..." I say as I sit across from him.

"Yes Willow?" He says and leans forward. I raise my glass of water and I hold it up smirking.

"Let's toast! To new beginnings". Jake lifts his glass up and clinks it with mine.

"To new beginnings" he says and cocks an eyebrow at me.
"Babe.. what's going on? This is rather unexpected".

"Why don't you go grab our dinner out of the oven and I'll tell you?" I say and smile brightly at him. He sighs and gets up laughing.

"I love how you plan the dinner and I do all the work" he rolls his eyes and walks away giggling.

I start giggling as I hear the oven door open and Jake sounding confused. His footsteps get closer and I stand up as he reaches me.
He pulls from the bag a bun. That's all. Just a bun.

"Are we eating just one bun?" He says and I shake my head.

"Where did you find it?" I ask trying to get him to put it together.

"In the oven?" He says questioning.

"And what is it?"

"A bun..." I raise my eyebrows at him but he still looks lost.

"Oh wow Jake. It's a bun and where did you find it?" I say and laugh at how lost he is.

"In the oven.... wait..." he looks at the bun, then to the kitchen, then to ne.

"Wait... a bun in the oven.. Willow..." he raises his eyebrows and stares at me walking closer.

"Yes Jake?" I say and smile.

"Are you .. Are you pregnant!?" He asks and drops the bun, grinning ear to ear.
I laugh at his facial expression.

"Willow are you?" He asks pleadingly. I nod.

"Five weeks along" I say and he rushes up and pulls me into his embrace kissing my head.

I pull away and look into his eyes brimming with tears of joy

"You happy Jake?" I whisper and smile at him.

"I am beyond happy Willow. I'm excited and thrilled" he says and kisses me.
Our kiss becomes heated very quickly. He slowly presses me up against the wall and lifts me up, hands under my thighs as he nibbles on my neck. I run a hand through his hair and lift his head smashing my lips back onto his. He nibbles on my lip and I gasp into his mouth, making him groan.
I wrap my arms around him and he lifts me up, carrying me towards the bedroom.
He pulls away and cheekily smiles at me.

"I think we should celebrate don't you?" Jake says and i grin.
He kicks the door open and lays me on the bed...
I think you all know what happens next ;)

~~~~~~~ two days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Willow hurry up! My parents are waiting!" Jake yells from downstairs.
I sit on my bed looking down the charm bracelet my parents got for me when I was a little baby. Tears brim my eyes as I think of how I won't have my mum or dad to support me. Or how they never got to see Jake and I together. Never get to see me succeed. Never get to see their baby girl get married and never get to see their grandchild.
I look up and wipe away the tears. Grabbing my over night bag, I slip on my heels and walk out of the room clutching the little bracelet. I make my way downstairs and see Jake fixing his coat.
He turns to me and smiles.
"You ready to shock my parents?" He says while laughing. I giggle and pet Blade as he snores on the sofa near the door.

"Be back soon bud. Love you" I say and we head out.

Recently Jake was promoted to partner CEO of his firm, so the first thing he did with his pay cheque was buy a new car. And of course it had to be a sports car. I was hoping for more of a relaxed car but instead he went and bought a BMW i8 *eye roll*. But he was happy. The smile on his face as he drove was enough to make me feel better about the car.

As we pull up to the Waters residence we notice lots of fancy cars. Porsches', Ferrari's, Lamborghini's.

"What's going on Jake?" I say with a creased brow, confused as to why there was a parking valet as well.

"My parents told me they were having a dinner with a few friends and wanted to introduce you to them. I didn't know there would be this many" he says and rubs his neck in discomfort as the valet takes our car.
He holds my hand as we head inside and my mouth drops open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOH BABY BABY OOH BABY BABY!
So things just got even better I'd say.
What do you think is happening at the Waters residence?
A: engagement party
B: Christmas party
C: A very early baby shower
D: A congratulatory party for Jakes work success
Comment your ideas cxx

Somer_ Major XX