Chapter 14

Yesterday was amazing. After looking around that house, I knew I had fallen in love! Jake called a packing company last night and they are upstairs packing our things as we speak.

"Oh my baby boy is growing up to quickly! And you gorgeous girl, stop getting so pretty. It brings shame to us old folk" Juliet says as she wanders into the kitchen crying. She has been sobbing since Jake told her the news last night. Happy tears though!

"Oh Juliet you are not old! Even if you were, you definitely don't look it! And we will only be ten minutes away. How about you come have dinner with us Friday night? We can show you around the house and catch up" I say as I grab the last of my things from the kitchen.

"Sounds like a plan. I am going to go see James and tell him to keep Friday free. Talk later sweetie" Juliet says as she leaves for upstairs.

I grab my car keys and pick up Blade. Jake is already at the house putting things in their spot and directing the movers so I decided I would meet him there. I put Blade in the back seat and he lays down to sleep immediately.

Backing out of their driveway, I head to our new place. Oh mom... dad.... you guys would be so proud of me...
I shake away the negative thoughts and pull up to see heaps of movers and furniture outside. Blade and I head up the footpath and into the house to see Jake helping a mover put together the couch again.

"Thanks mate" Jake says and gives the guy his pay before walking over to me.

"Jake. This place looks incredible!" I say as I take in the beauty.

"And it isn't even finished yet. Come on" he says and shows me the best room I've ever seen.
Our bedroom. He made sure that it was exactly what I loved. The plush grey blankets with fluffy pillows and fairy lights.
My dream. Our dream. The dream.
And I had even better news.

~~~~~~ 1 week later~~~~~~~~

"Jake! Come here please" I say angrily as I stare at the unwashed dishes.

"Yes babe?"

"The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. Please I asked you to do the dishes" I say as I go to clean them myself.

"Shit I forgot. I'm sorry I'll do them now" he says and rushes over to start them.

I kiss his cheek and run off.

So remember I said I have better news? Well thankfully I had a reason for him to be distracted. I gotta go set it up.

I go to the back yard and turn on the fairy lights, light the candles, and pull out one glass for wine.
I sit down and wait until Jake calls for me.

"Out here hun!"  I watch him walk out and stop while staring at all the roses and decorations.

"What's all this Willow?" He says as he sits down.
I smile and pour the Shiraz into his glass.

"Jake... I have to tell you ..." I say and I lose my words.

"What babe?"

"Jake.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been so long. I had year 12 and exams !! *eye roll*. But I'm back with weekly updates xx
Sorry this is a short chapter but it's to build up for the next one.
So what do you think the news will be? Xxx

Next chapter out 15th of November xx
LOVE YOUS

Somer_major xx