Laxus

This was a request... (Even though I wanted to do him anyway)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting down in a circle near some of the other member of fairy tail when Natsu shoved a box in my face making me jump slightly.

"Your turn (y/n)!!!" He says in a slightly loud voice.

I hesitantly put my hand in the box and searched around for something.

I soon felt something round that had a long spike on it.

I grabbed it out and looked at it.

"Laxus's headphones?" I say looking confusedly up at Natsu.

Lucy and Natsu then pushed me into the closet without another word.

2 minutes later...

Someone else enters the the small closet and I hear the door lock.

"7 minutes you two" I hear Lucy say on the other side of the door.

"Who is that?" I say moving towards the dark figure.

The man makes a floating light made out of lightning.

I soon see that it was Laxus.

"Oh here..." I say handing him the headphones.

He takes the headphones and puts them in his pocket.

"So what's the point of this game?" I ask him.

"To get fucked" he said surprisingly nonchalant.

"What?"

"It's a kissing/make out game, but you already got fucked getting stuck with me" he says, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"You think of me as a traitor still and I know you do" he says.

His comment sinks in as I start to think. 'Y'know he's so tall to be related to Mokorav' Ithink to. 6' 3" last time I checked.

After a few moments I sigh heavily "...sit down.." I whisper

"Why."

"Just do it" I demand.

He sits down crossing his legs as I soon follow sitting on my feet, staring at him.

"I can't reach you all the way up there" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling my head in his neck.

"What are yo-"

"I thought maybe I'd grow some height on you, when you were stuck on tenrou island or something, since I was only 14 back then (21 now), I guess not, I don't mind though since your back, I'm really glad you came b-back." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said severely confused.

"Stop blaming yourself for what happened that day, you were a different person back then and I won't stand for you treating yourself like this, no one here blames you for it, we all make mistakes..." I say squeezing him tighter.

He sighs "yeah but what I did was different... it can't be forgiven..."

"YES it can" I stop hugging him and look in his eyes. "But you have to make an effort to better yourself, and believe that the people around you trust and forgive you. You know the people here, and you know they don't hold grudges. So why are you still acting like this?"

"I just don't want you to put your trust in me, and me disappoint you again" he says

"You won't disappoint me..." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "Y'know you lie a lot" he replies.

"Shut up" I tell him. "Why should I" he ask.

'We only have like 3 minutes left, should I make a move?'I ask myself.

'What if he doesn't like it? Or what if he jerks away...'

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He says 'Huh. omg, did I zone out??'

"Maybe we should just bang on the door until they let us out" he suggests. 'He looks like he's about to get up'

'Shit, just go for it.' I grab his cheek and lean in for a kiss.

Our lips meet...

But he doesn't kiss back, nor does he jerk away.

I draw back, a heavy blush on my face from my fail. 'Oh god I screwed up didn't I, he's never going to talk to me again'

He just stared at me "s-sorry, I just thought the situation was awkward, and we still had like 3 minutes left."

"Next time tell me before you try to kiss me, it's a little shocking y'know" he said as he began to pull me in his lap.

"But, now that I know you want me so bad... I'm sad we only have 2 minutes left" he says.

'Jeez, I almost forgot he's an asshole.' But I don't resist when he kisses me.

He suddenly forces his tongue into my mouth. 'So fast, already'

I try to try to pull back but grabs on to my neck forcefully and lets his tongue explore my mouth, I barely even tried to keep up with what he was doing.

He soon got bored with my mouth and his lips traveled down to my neck, as he put his right hand up my shirt squeezing my breast.

"Slow down..." I say.

"No can do, 2 minutes remember"

He continued to bite my neck and touch me all over until the time ran out.... and he didn't stop then either.

(Sorry I haven't wrote smut for at least a year, I just got back on here to finish this for y'all).