Sixième

Saturday came and you felt overwhelmed. The death of your little patient didn't weigh you down anymore, but you kept thinking about how you lie to your parents. In fact, you weren't sure whether you were afraid of the lie itself or more of consequences. You were sure of one thing - you will be punished in some way for it. Last evening, you wrote to Ellie if she would be able to put up with you, and she willingly agreed. You started packing things for the party. This time you chose another of your hidden pearls in the dark green color, and to this, remembering the last event, once again you took sneakers, and on the head a black bowler hat. - Less sex, more charm - you said to your own reflection in the mirror. You heard the phone vibrate and you were sure it was Ellie, but when you saw the name of the sender, you smiled wider than if it was your friend.

16:54 Changkyun: [Ready for the party?]

This time you didn't wait for the answer.

16:55 You: [Not quite, but I think that I'll have fun just as good as last time. Ready for the party? 😉]

17:00 ChangKyun: [Very ready and I hope that you will not escape this time, leaving me alone]

You blushed at the mere mention of that evening and closeness between you and him.

17:02 You: [Ellie didn't tell you that I'll spend the night in your apartment? 😉]

The next answer didn't come so quickly, so you decided to finish packing and gathering to a friend. When you were downstairs, you found your mother who was just coming home from her hospital duty.

- Are you leaving now? You're not starting at 7pm? - You didn't know whether to continue this lie or even want to admit it. - Yes ... I'll go to training - you took your little sports bag over your shoulder and left the house after a quick farewell. You wanted to tap your forehead on the way to the car. Training? You didn't go to any workouts. You just hoped that my mother wouldn't run after you in a moment and start yelling that you were lying.

It didn't happen. You left the driveway and entered the address in GPS, which your friend sent you while setting the accommodation. When you were standing in a traffic jam, you were praying quietly and asking for forgiveness for these lies. You also remembered that you didn't get a reply from Changkyun. Did he not like the fact that you would spend the night in their apartment? Actually, this is the first time you are staying at a friend's place.

- Bravo (...). You finally grow up - you said to yourself and went on your way, freeing yourself from the cork. You arrived at the address given and parked in a nearby parking lot. With a bag on your shoulder, you entered the porter's lodge, which made a good impression. You read the directions to Ellie's apartment and a moment later you rang the bell.

- Heeeeey !!! - A friend greeted you, throwing herself right at the neck, and you hugged her. You saw that a sizeable German dog was moving in your direction and for a moment you got scared, but a moment later you were stroking him on the face.

- That's Byul. He greeted you immediately.

- Hey, Byul ... I'm (...). I always wanted to have such a lovely pooch. Well ... maybe a little bit smaller - you said, and then Byul licked you on the cheek. Both Ellie and you laughed and went to the kitchen. You put the bag on the floor and sat on one of the hokers.

- ChangKyun has an afternoon shift, so she joins us at the entrance to the club, just like Jooheon - she sat down in front of you, giving you a glass of juice before, which as it turned out, wasn't just juice and juice with vodka. You winced at the beginning and looked at your friend suspiciously.

- Come on? We have to put ourselves in a good mood- she said innocently. You must admit that you couldn't be angry with her.

After two glasses you were in a better mood. You were sitting in Ellie's room and you were doing deities.