Deuxième

It Begin. You worked and served as a substitute in the Community. You didn't have time for social meetings or even for your family, but you felt more fulfilled and happy. Until now, that's how you imagined happiness. Meeting at work, helping your neighbors and time spent with your family or with people from the community.

During a break from work, you sewn up in a doctor's room that you shared with your three friends. You could say that Ellie has become your friend. Whenever you managed to hit the same duty or have a break at the same time, you talked a lot. At first only about work - actually it looked more like a medical consultation, however, with time the topics became more and more private, starting from the fact that she complained about her brother who rarely visited home through problems with new guys and ended up with histories about their dog. You envied her a little. You knew that you had nothing to talk about. You didn't have siblings, a crowd of men and a dog you really wanted to have, but the parents didn't agree. You didn't want to talk about the Community. Not yet.

When Ellie wanted to know something about you, your savior was JooHeon, who always fell into the room, as always laughing and laughing as ever. You had to admit that thanks to him you forgot that your life is boring. Ellie forgot that she was asking you this embarrassing question. And you both forgot what peace is. JooHeon always complained in a comic way. He would fall on the couch between you and eat breakfast or dinner for one of you.

-When do you finally bring your own food JooHeon? -Ellie every time she asked the boy with a slight banter in the voice and still gave him half his meal. "My girlfriend brings them to me ..." he released her eyes and smiled so that every girl would have softened the knees in this friend of yours.
-... And where is ChangKyun? - he asked, chewing another bite.
- I don't know. He is rare in the apartment and when it is already going out for a walk with Byul and that's all I saw him. I see him more often in the hospital than at home.
-Waaa ... I heard everyone in the ward praised him. Starting from nurses, ending with patients.
- Don't overdo it ... You also praise. No one else so stimulates neurons of patients as you ... - in the end you joined the conversation and everyone started laughing.
-Lady (...) ...- the nurse came into the room and immediately knew that it was an emergency. You put down your dinner and picked up improving your overall and putting on a stethoscope around the neck.
-JooHeon ... the fact that I leave here an infinite dinner, doesn't mean that it is for you ...- you scolded the boy's eyes and went to the detachment behind the nurse hearing only when the boy screams that he will take care and see that no one ate your dinner .

The work day has eneded. You went to the locker room to get out as soon as possible because you were in a hurry to meet your parents. You were to go to church and then help in the community and you were already late. You wanted to change in the bathroom as always but this time you didn't think about it. You brought smock shirt and pants and remaining only in itself, lacy black underwear. It was your next weakness - nice lingerie that you loved to buy. Anyone not know it, however, that these small pieces of material make you feel better and sexy. You were just wearing a dress from the hanger when you almost fell over in fear. You quickly covered yourself by the fabric of the dress.

-What ... what are you doing here ?! Why are you sneaking like that ...- You asked with an accelerated breath.

-Me? I finished my work here ... and my duty ... and besides, I've got a locker here ...- ChangKyun wide opened his locker, which was actually ... right next to yours. You quickly put on your dress and put on your sneakers.

You heard a silent chuckle behind your back and you wanted to scold the companion, however, just as quickly as you turned to him, you were just as quick to wake up and you said that staying upsidedown would be okay. The boy just pulled off his shirt and his body, though not overly exaggerated, take your attention.

-S.. sorry. I was thinking about something and I didn't hear anyone came in. - said unsympathetic.

- What are you apologizing for? - you knew that the boy is smiling all the time.

- How was your duty? I heard that you have a serious case in the ward .... I've already dressed ...You can turn on ... - he added, and you turned away uncertainly. He was wearing a black hoodie and dark jeans. He looked exactly like the teenager you're dealing with in the community, because he was not very tall and his face looked young. Only a low, masculine voice betrayed him.

-Yes ... strong poisoning ... we'll see for a few what's next with this little one. -You did not look into his eyes and yet you blushed. Maybe this is because the men's company has always puzzled you.

-Can I bring somewhere? It looks like you're leaving?

-No ... I'm coming with my own car. -You took a bag from the cabinet quickly and closed it with a loud crack. You didn't want to, but you threw everything on your nerves and not to feel more embarrassed, you bowed gently and quickly went to the exit from the locker room.

- (....)! - Before you left, you heard your name behind your back and turned away towards the boy.

-A nice little piece of... I like black color. - you almost didn't write in shame and left quickly leaving Changkyun alone. You went to the car and covered your face with your hands. Such a shame. You thought, and even though you were sitting inside, you raised your eyes to heaven.

You didn't know it was just the beginning ...