monter inside of me

He is sitting by the window with the blinds down so that no one can see him from behind him. However, so that he can observe what is happening behind him.
The window is slightly ajar, which makes the skin almost pale invisible.

He looks for any signs of life on the deserted streets, but when he comes to him that he will be able to see only the blurred lights of passing vehicles, he drops his eyes.
Imagines happy, really happy people. In love, suffering from life, holding hands or watching as their children grow up slowly, smiling.

He turns his head away from the window, and the false, stone expression comes down from his face. He drags himself into his reflection in a piece of glass to see only eyes that are bloodshot from tears caused by pain and suffering. Fatigue on the face created thanks to sleepless nights becomes more and more visible. Dark, unperturbed hair partially covers the sparks of terror with himself in his eyes.

The scars remained visible on his body. If, however, he would ask if he cut his skin, he would deny it.
He cut his soul.
It calmed his psyche. Wrist on wrist, thigh on thigh.
He saw his soul and deprived her of his humanity. It did not matter to him, she did not count.
He almost killed her.

Outside, he was an unmistakable teenager who just grew up. He seemed to be happy, joyful, sometimes even beautiful in the middle of a boy.
But it was not like that, he was a liar.
Because it was not really good with him.

He was dying.

When blood flowed from his body, his soul slowly flowed with her, creating a waterfall mixed with pain and terrifying silence.

Sight, hearing, thoughts.
Like a snowdrop waiting for the arrival of spring, he waited for any sign that she still existed.
Now, there is no hope anymore.
He knows that he will never be able to break through a thick layer of snow.
But when he finally thought he had found a way out that he managed to escape, he really still kept him with him, and his ankles were enchanted in chains.

It is as if he was in a transparent cage, around which there would be a moat of water, and the closer he came to her, it would transform into a deeper and deeper ocean.

The worst part of all this is that even if he tried to get through all this, he would have drowned.
It does not matter if he did not try, he would have pushed him down anyway, because he's towering over him. He does not pull him down, he only smacks from the top, looking at him with his ironic smirk.

Even more destructive is the idea that it would not be a quick death. It would be a slow, inertial fall under the water, waiting for the next waves of panic and millions of overwhelming thoughts that will never get out of his head.

At one moment, he cares about everything and nothing that makes him feel like his head is about to explode.
Impression of the approaching death.

Fear of the whole world crumbling in his mind like an old, ruined building that is constantly flooded with waves of destructive visions about the future, the present, and the future.
He fights for breath, beginning to feel the weight of his actions, which only pushes him to the deeper bottom.

He is trapped in his head, while watching himself and wondering what happened to him.
He feels like he was in a dream and screamed, but in reality he could not get any sound.
Nobody could hear him.

The whole mind overloaded with everyone finally becomes completely empty. Without a single emotion.
Zero fear, no panic, no pain, no sadness, no suffering.

At some point, all his negative feelings accumulate into one large, devastating projectile.
They are just waiting for him to pull the trigger.

He knows that he will stay with him forever. He says what he did wrong, what he should do and what he would do. There is no one left.
Only he remained - the voice in his head echoing quietly against the white walls of the empty room.

Every day he destroyed him from inside, causing him to finally become a monster himself, before which others warned him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK
So English is not my main language but I hope you like it

Monster • ONESHOTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें