There was silence for a few moments until; "you've known this for how long Hyung?" Jungkook said with controlled anger.

"Yesterday, it's--"

"And you didn't bother to tell me? If you knew Lisa's safety will be at risk, then why haven't you told me sooner?"

"It's not like you can do anything!" Those words sparked more anger on Jungkook as his fist clenched, and his eyes narrowed at his Hyung.

"Then I could try! You don't know how I fucking feel all this time knowing I could do nothing for her! And you just made it worse," he said venomously.

"You two stop, this won't help," Seokjin interrupted the same time their manager's phone rang. Everyone turned to him and watched as his brows furrowed in confusion.

"It's PD-nim, I thought his meeting won't end until 6PM?" He commented before accepting the call. "Sajangnim," he greeted. "We're on our way the boys wanted to-- what?" He frowned before taking a deep breath. "Understood, yes. I'll tell them." He ended the call and Jungkook was about to ask when the older guy hurriedly tapped their driver's shoulder. "Let's go back."

"Hyung?" Jungkook protested, "what are you doing? What's happening!?"

"Today isn't a good time to visit," the manager replied shortly.

"Hyung come on, we're not kids. What's happening?" RM insisted.

Sejin looked at each one of them, "your safety is still my first priority, I--"

"She's gonna meet up with her now right? It's today," Taehyung muttered, and Jungkook's heartbeat just tripled its pace. He covered his face with both hands in distress, not believing the situation.

Why hadn't she told him? Why can't he do anything for her instead? Why can't he be in her position instead? What if something bad happens? What would happen to him?

"Hyung please, let us go. Sejin-hyung," he begged.

"I can't Kook, my job is on the line," Sejin sighed. He himself wanted to do something for the boy, he saw how happy he was with Lisa and knew he's definitely in love with the girl. He wanted to protect the girls too, they've been close to him these past days, but he can't do anything as per his boss' orders.

"Fuck this," the maknae cursed, messing his hair up as his hands started to visibly shake. "What was she thinking?" He then covered his eyes as tears started to fill them. Everyone was silent, having no idea what to do and what to say until suddenly, Yoongi's phone vibrated.

He stared at the unregistered number for a while and after three rings, decided to finally accept it. "Who's this?" His voice resounded, "Jen?" This made everyone turn to him as he tapped the loudspeaker on.

"Oppa where are you?" The girl sobbed. "We're so worried... they won't let us out to find Lisa. She hasn't come home since recording and we don't know what to do. Our manager won't let us out, we know there's something they're not telling us."

"Okay first, calm down. Let's trust Lisa okay?"

"Oppa--" then the line was cut off.

"For Pete's sake! What the heck is happening?" Yoongi exclaimed, pissed off. "Sejin-hyung, bring us to the girls' dorm. PD-nim only said not meeting up with YG right? Then let us meet up with the girls."

"You know I can't--"

"Hyung," Hoseok uttered, "we'll receive the punishment instead. We just don't care right now, let us see them."

Sejin breathed out, "alright. Let's go."

🐰

They won't let them in.

And by them, not only the girls' managers but also the building's security. They're currently in the basement parking with their manager having a heated conversation with one of the security staff. They won't let them use the elevator - the stairs even - and are telling them to come back the next day.

Yang Hyun Suk really have planned this all already huh? The man just can't let any flaw to happen.

They've been driving around for almost an hour and now they've been here, debating with the damn staff, for around half an hour. Jungkook just can't wait anymore, this bullshit needs to stop! He needs to know!

He brought his phone out and tapped a registered number in his contacts. "Kook?" The other line accepted.

"Hyung, I need your help."

"Is this about my former boss?"

"Yes."

"Ahh... that old man never change. I'll talk to him. Is there anything more?"

"Lisa, she's in danger."

The other line went silent, "does Seunghoon know?"

"I don't think so Hyung."

Tablo sighed, "he'll be pissed but he can help, especially if it's Lisa. Call him and ask for his help too."

"Okay, thank you."

"If it involves Sajangnim, I know he won't let Lisa get hurt. If there's nothing we can do but wait, then let's just do that and trust Lisa."

Jungkook slowly nodded, "I know."

"Remember what I told you?"

"Which one?" Kook forcefully smiled as the older guy chuckled.

"It's okay to fall in love, you can't control what you feel. But know your priorities first. If she's really the one, she'll stay one step behind until she could finally walk alongside you. I never regretted choosing my wife because she gave me unconditional love and of course, Haru.

"What I regret the most was stopping her from doing what she dreamt and what she worked hard for for years. You're a good kid Kook, and Lisa is perfect for you - I've met the girl and knew how kind and strong she is. You'll get through this, but make the right decision."

"I understand, thank you Hyung."

i should be drafting right now but here i am