[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 2

👦🏻
CHAPTER 13
🌟 JUNE 29, 2018 🌟

Jimin glanced beside him where Jungkook was seated, and took a deep breath. Good thing the maknae agreed for him to come, or else Chaeyoung could possibly cry (knowing her) and he can't have that. Damn, Lisa is really something huh?

He can't forget the panic on Chaeng's voice earlier. It made him sprint like a maniac out of his room, and jump onto Kook's back. What made it worse was Tae passing by, thinking they're just goofing around, he followed suit causing them to collapse.

Of course, Kook got pissed and spanked the hell out of their asses but at least he agreed for some company in this 'trip' of his.

He cleared his throat, catching the attention of JK, "so where will you and Jaehyun be meeting up?"

"There's this new bowling alley that recently opened around Gangnam District, we're going to check it out," Kook replied.

This made Jimin frown in confusion, Lisa doesn't seem to be someone who's fond of bowling - or any sports at that. He even remembered watching one random episode of BP House and the girl just.. suck at sports.

Then maybe it's a decoy too? Yeah, maybe that's it.. they had to make it believable, somewhere Jaehyun would actually invite Jungkook to.

"I heard there's a public aquarium nearby too, so I brought my camera," Jungkook added. This just answered all his questions - that's it! That's probably Lisa's plan.

"You're going to ask him to come in a public aquarium?" Jimin incredulously asked, resuming his act.

"No Hyung, I was planning to go alone once we're done but you're here so you're gonna come with me," he said smiling.

Chim checked his watch, "will it still be open though?"

"I searched for it earlier and the results said it's open till midnight, I'm not sure but let's still try," the younger guy shrugged in response.

This made Jimin nod - Lisa should've made sure of that already, he shouldn't worry. The public aquarium is actually perfect, they could easily ditch the two.

These kids.. he can't imagine what will happen when they finally find out about the plan. They're already causing too much headaches now, what more by then?

🐳 🐬 🐠 🦈 🐟

Jungkook glanced around before sighing impatiently. That guy is really taking his damn time. It's already 7PM - the time they agreed to meet up - and still, there's no Jaehyun in sight.

Fortunately, only a few people are entering the new building. They could easily hide themselves with only their masks on, besides, they've chosen to wait at the farthest corner of the seating area.

The glass entrance doors were pushed open once again, causing him and Jimin to look up. This time, a frown marred the maknae's face as two familiar figures greeted his sight before his eyes widened in disbelief.

Though there are masks covering their faces, and caps atop their heads, the girls' hair colors are too striking not to notice. Even the staff turned to look, and he knew they recognized them too but much to his surprise, they only bowed and greeted them like they're expecting their arrival.

The blonde-haired girl muttered something to one of the receptionists, and the said employee pointed towards their direction - what the--?

Lisa turned to them while removing her mask, before a smile stretched on her face. Jungkook absentmindedly stood up, still clueless of what was happening.