Teaser - Victims of Love

A GodtBas love story.

Cr: ikuikumaki
Thanks, girl for everything.

Extract :

"Why do you feel down today?" She leaned her head on my shoulder

"Why do you feel down today?" She leaned her head on my shoulder. We sat leaning back on the balcony wall gazing out at the Bangkok city lights. The bottle is almost empty. It's stronger than I expected. A fifty year old Pinot Noir. Pie will be in heaps of trouble when her papa found out.

"I'm not." I mumbled, staring at my phone. Still no reply.

"It's him again, isn't it." Pie lifted her head to look at me. She doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that I was pining. "That little bitch." She spat out harshly.

"Don't call him that." I frowned.

"Still defending him." She muttered angrily.

"It's not his fault. He's helpless just like me." I lolled back my head. Pie turned to me urgently and grabbed my hand. I rolled my head lazily to look at her.

"Why G, why?" She gave me a pleading look. "I mean I don't understand. You have everything. You're perfect. There's nothing missing in your life." She shook me by holding my bicep tightly. I let my eyes wander over the black nothingness in the sky.

"I don't have everything. I don't have him." I mumbled. I'm intoxicated and it's making me lose my tongue. Pie tsk impatiently, dismissing my words.

"You could be with any girl you want. You could have any girl come after you with just one look of yours." She's pulling me down to her level to face her, her eyes desperate. Why is she worked up so much with this? I watched a single, tiny satellite drifting across the dark expanse of the night sky.

"But I don't want them. I want him." Pie gasped at my faint, barely audible voice.

Without You by Ashes Remain