[ t w e n t y f o u r ]

DK's and June's order came and they started eating their foods.

There was a total silence in both of them. Its like the only thing you could hear is the background music and the new customers coming in.

Dk cant stop taking a glance at the two couples who are outside enjoying their meal. They were both so sweet with each other, the other would share his food to the other and so on.

Dk really wanted to tell Hanbin about what he saw. But he felt like it would just hurt his best friend. And he did not confirmed that the guys who are dating outside was Bobby and Jinhwan.

"Hey June" Dk said breaking the silence that was present minutes ago.

June gave him a questioned look while trying to place the food in his mouth.

"What??" June answers.

"Should we really keep this as a secret?" Dk said

"What secret?" June questioned.

"Isn't it obvious already? Look" Dk turned his face to the garden pointing his lips to the two people dating outside.
June turned his face following the lips of Dk.

"Wtf?! Is this real?!" June was really shocked on what he saw. "Is that really Jinhwan?!"

"Yes he is, and guess whos the guy he's dating" Dk said.

"Who" June asked. "Wait isn't he..???"

"Hes the guy Hanbin has been seeing and i dont know.. Maybefell in love with" Dk said raising his voice for no reason.

"We should tell him already, lets not hide this from Hanbin" angrily June said.

----
A/N
Heyy guiisee sorry for the VERY VERY VERY late update, was so busy at school and at home. But its summer already and im backkkkk!! Enjoyu